The Birthday Girl

Start from the beginning

"Nika, Daddy has a surprise for you."

Rob pulled up Suga's top letting her breasts fall out. Nika squealed still latched to me and started to rub and caress Suga's nipples. Suga moaned and laughed behind the gag and Rob spoke.

"How dare Mama deny the Baby her favorite thing. No more bottles that was a 'no-no' because Nika doesn't like them."

Nika nodded still latched on and suckling while playing Suga's nipples and breasts. Suga whined and I bit my cheek to keep from grinning. Our Baby was such a boobie monster. Rob kissed Suga's cheek and then Nika and told me to untie Suga when I was done before leaving out.

Nika drained me before crawling on top of Suga and suckling her breast much to her pleasure. I sat up and decided to torture Suga more. I slid my hand between her hot thick thighs and slipped two fingers into her very wet pussy. Suga's body shook and I started to stroke while Nika sucked her breasts. Suga moaned and moaned before my hand was quickly soaked with squirt. Nika got off of Suga and I flipped her on her back and slid her panties to the side and started to kiss and lick on her clit. She moaned and quickly covered her mouth as I added in a finger and started to aggressively eat her pussy. Suga was about to break the bed frame trying to get loose so I paused to let her loose. I got undressed fully and Suga did the same before I got back on top of Nika and started to rub my wet pussy against hers. I captured all of her moans and screams with my mouth as I kissed her.

Suga surprised me and started to lick both our pussies as I fucked Nika before I felt her hot wet pussy against my ass. She took control of all of us thrusting hard, making me thrust against Nika in a beautiful rhythm. Nika's nails dug into my sides and Suga's dug into my waist. Nika jolted violently before I felt her squirt against me I did the same followed by Suga. Soon we were soaking each other and I had to get up. I was maxed out for the time and needed to rest. Suga wasted no time dominating Nika fucking her hard and fast. Nika had a mouth full of titty and was gripping the other as Suga was determined ton make her tap out.

I took a shower and got dressed and they were still going. Suga switched to sucking on her clit and rubbing her hands up and down Nika's thighs and hips. This time, Nika looked like she was finished and almost kicked Suga away as she orgasmed. Suga stopped and grinned before playfully biting her hip and going to the bathroom.

Nika laid on the bed panting looking at the ceiling. I smiled and helped Nika to her room. I helped her shower and changed into the outfit I got her for her recently, a cream sheer top and black liquid tights. She put on black heels and I did her makeup a little before we went downstairs. At the bottom, I blindfolded her and waited for Suga to give me the signal before walking her to the party room. Inside, I was happy to see everyone came. Ariana and Normani smiled brightly looking on and Kelly and Solana stood excitedly along with my Mom and Dad. Rob and Mel were recording and Suga was waiting to throw the confetti in the air. I kissed Nika's cheek and let the blindfold down as everyone yelled 'Surprise!'.

Nika was startled for a moment before covering her face. My heart dropped thinking she was upset but she smiled and turned to me, hugging me. She hugged everyone and we sat to have lunch. Nika looked so happy talking with Ariana and Normani and the food was really good. Mel and I brought in the rest of her gifts, putting them on the gift table.

I sat at the table next to Nika who was talking and eating some of party meatballs and a sandwich. Kelly started to talk to me and we were having a nice time and I was relieved, Finally one event that wasn't a drama filled mess.

Soon it was time for cake and Rob put in four pink glittery candles and lit them. She put the cake in front of her and I felt her squeeze my hand under the table while we sung and she blew out the candles. She smiled and turned her head asking if she could talk to me.

We excused ourselves as Rob cut the cake and Suga passed out the ice cream. In the other room, Nika wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug and I hugged her back. She held me for a few moments before taking a deep breath. I gave her a kiss on the cheek knowing that she was feeling anxious. I looked at the time and it was right on schedule for her to take her meds. She took them and we went back to the party. She sat and Nika had a bite of cake as everyone commented about how good it was. It was double layer white and chocolate cake with whipped frosting.

As everyone was finishing the cake, we did presents. Nika got gift cards from Rob's Mom and Suga's along with some nice handwritten letters. My parents got Nika a gold ring and gave her a cute 'Little' outfit and some fuzzy pink bunny earmuffs and scarf. Ari and 'Mani got Nika a 'Little' outfit, gift card for a new stuffy, and they made her two paintings. Mel got Nika new cute sheets and a jewelry box. Suga gave Nika her gifts, a gold ankle bracelet, new belly chain, pink Fendi purse, two new pacifiers and two 'Little' outfits. Nika was so happy and Suga hugged and kissed her. I gave Nika, my gift, a Barbie chain and iPad. She was elated at the chain and I put it on her and she posed for pictures with it.

She was also happy with her iPad and I was glad I decided to get it. Her other iPad she had for years and was upset when it couldn't be updated anymore. She was happy and hugged me and kissed me thanking me. Rob pointed to the big box in the corner and Nika opened it revealing a small box inside. Nika laughed at the sight before picking up the small box inside of the huge empty box. She opened it and froze for a second. She looked at Rob and back at the box. I smiled seeing the truck keys inside of it.

Rob took Nika's hand and told us to come with them as they left the room. They went outside and Nika screamed at the sight of the pink Rolls Royce truck that Rob brought her. 

She immediately screamed at the trunk opened and Diamonte popped out with balloons

She immediately screamed at the trunk opened and Diamonte popped out with balloons. Nika went down to her knees crying her eyes out. We helped her get herself together and we checked the truck out and went for a ride around the property before going back inside. I saw we had a package delivered and it was for Nika. Nika opened it as everyone was getting seconds of lunch and cake. Rob was standing behind her and saw what was in the box before immediately closing the box and taking it out. Mel followed and I walked over to Nika who was putting on a fake smile and picking up her piece of cake.

I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arm around her as Diamonte came over and started to talk to Nika about her tour, distracting her and making her talk. Suga left out and soon came back giving me a glass of wine. I downed as Suga took my place and I walked out to Rob. Rob was talking to Mel in the kitchen in a hushed tone holding a glass of vodka cranberry.

"What was it?" I ask quickly and quietly.

Rob pushed the box to me on the counter and I looked at the inside flap that had a note tapped to it. I was confused until I opened it and saw that it was silver pocketknife engraved with Nika's name on it. The note attached, 'Cut horizontally and do us all a favor.'- Coi Knowles

"What the fuck? and  Coi Knowles!!" I yell before covering my mouth in shock.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--