Prologue

Prologue

"And so the angels loved the creations their father has taught them to love more than their own lives." The man has all the love in his eyes. It was night and the room was lit only with a bedside lamp.

His little girl's eyes sparkled, "But..."

"But what, my love?"

"Hindi sila galit, Dad?"

"Bakit magagalit ang angels?" The man chuckled, his eyes shined brighter than the stars in the night sky behind him.

"Kasi..kasi di sila pwede magplay kasi dapat ila-love lang nila yung mga tao."

"Well..." The man kissed the little girl's head. He pulled the blue flowery blanket closer to her chest and tucked it on the sides. "They were made to love. They are the happiest loving these creations."

The girl nodded her head, but then bit her lip, "How about me, Dad? What am I made for?"

He just smiled. As gentle and comfortable as the warm bed cradling the little girl to sleep. "You can do anything. And I know it will be special. Something only you can do because of where you came from. Because you're Mom and Dad's little love."

"What is it?"

"Grow up and you'll see."

The little girl smiled. "Okay." She pulled her blanket once more and hugged it closer to her chest. "I'll wait until I grow up."

***

#100820222251

Tweet or share your feels! Use #TPbyweirdskin.

This story is published under Wattpad only. If you are reading this on a site other than Wattpad, you might be at risk. Please report to wattpad.com/weirdskin if found elsewhere. Thank you.