Chapter 44: CAN A Piece Of Paper Cut It Off

Frederick's POV

He came out. Alexander jackass Lavier came out of that room alone. It seems he had made his choice. Not a choice that I like obviously. I don't know if Tiara can survive it this time.

I'm fuming with anger as I made my way to his office.

"Please go back to your chamber sir." One of the guards in front of his office spat this bullshit. It seems these won't be easy to ditch like the ones in front of my chamber.

"Get out of my way or I swear to your precious king's dick that I will cut off your balls with a damn piece of paper."

The guards though ignore the threat like I'm a five-year-old child making a fuss.

"Hahaha."

I turned back so fast my neck hurt like these bastards' future balls.

I saw him then. A man no more than twenty-five in age, with long platinum blond hair, was in front of me. Silver eyes, aquiline nose, tan skin, and lips so red that he could easily replace snow white if his hair was black as ebony and his skin was white as snow.

Beautiful beyond comparison. I don't know if you can use the word pretty for a man but he was. Lean and masculine but pretty in a way that wasn't feminine at all. His aura screamed of male vigor. There was no mistake about that. A male vigor that will be the doom of women and probably men.

If Alexander is Appollo then this one, this one. Ahhhh, are there any Greek God more beautiful? I'm not really good at Greek mythology. Scratch that, I was never good at anything besides unsheathing my sword and cutting heads.

"Your royal highness." The one I wanted to cut off his balls called out.

"Highness?" I murmured, failing to stop myself from saying it loud.

It was a shock maybe. The people of Labuty usually have black hair and dark-colored eyes. They feel pride in the color so dark. It may be foolish but one of the reasons Aurelius has to create a blood bath on his way to the throne was his blond hair and blue eyes. And Alexander too for his blue eyes didn't face opposition any less.

People tend to fear someone different from them. So if this man was a royal of Labuty, with that platinum hair of his, he should have lived a tragedy.

"Royal Highness is a little too much. After all, I'm nothing but a bastard."

I would have thought he was telling this to the guard if his eyes weren't fixed on me just like my eyes disobeyed me to go anywhere else.

Traitorous eyes.

"We don't dare think like that your royal highness." The guard is shaking. This bulky man is shaking. For real?

"I'm going in. Do you want to come?" Again he is talking to me. Ignoring the guards that are shaking like some professional dancers.

"I do." I shouldn't say that. Survival is more important right now. I've never feared Alexander but this man, He makes all the hears on my akin stand in fright. But the need to help Tiara is still there.

"Then come in. They won't dare stop you with me." He smiled.

Holy shit of Cerberus.

Be ashamed of yourself. Who the hell gets rock-hard from a smile?

A freak.

Stop. Don't go there. Don't think about them. Don't think about those words. It's okay. You are normal. You are okay.

His smile grows wider as he keeps looking at me. He should be younger but his every gaze unnerve me.

‘Frederick? What a joke. It should be frefreak.’