Chapter 2: Slave

Tiara's POV

I went to the back of the salon where I should receive my new slave.
The fat man saw me and a big smile formed on his face I really wanted to rip that damn mouth of his apart.
I went to my slave, he looked at me with those beautiful eyes of him, something is in his eyes, hatred I assumed.

I can tell that he is on drugs, I gave the money to that piece of garbage the fat man I mean.

"So she is my owner now I'm looking forward to mutilating you woman." My slave said full of hatred.

"How dare you talk to the lady like this?" The fat man said.

He raised his hand to slap my slave when I stopped him.

"I don't appreciate if you touch what is mine know your place before I slit your throat." I said with a calm yet scary voice.

My slave narrowed his eyes and look at me suspiciously.

The fat man shivered in fear.
"Where are the other members of Labuty's royal family? "

"Ma'am what are you talking about? they are dead."

"Don't play with me I'm not very patient. I don't know how much they offered you for them but I will give you twice the price now give them to me or you can say goodbye to your life."

"Ma'am please..."

I cut him off and said, "Do as I said now. Give them to my companion who is standing there." I pointed at Fredrick my loyal guard and childhood friend.

"Yes, ma'am."

I look at my slave and told him, "My guards will guide you to my carriage go with them like a good boy and wait for me. You know I don't want to hurt your family."

He glared at me angrily when I mentioned his family. Hell, I didn't want to threaten him or his family but that is the only choice right now.

He went with my guards as I settled my works and went to my carriage. He was sitting there calmly. I couldn't tell what was he thinking about his eyes were as empty as they were beautiful.

"I'm glad you behaved." I told him as I entered the carriage and took of my mask.

He is looking at me with so much hatred but I can't care less it is for his own good.

We were silent the whole ride to my mansion.

Half an hour later we are in front of the mansion. I came down and held my hand for him to take it. He completely ignored me which I expected.

He looked at my mansion and frowned. Of course, he was living in a huge palace until two weeks ago.

I touch his shoulder and said, "Welcome to your new home."