Chapter 14: King

Tiara's POV

I feel pain between my legs. Something is moving in me. I opened my eyes slowly. I can't see clearly but I saw a figure above me, moving.

It took some minutes before I could understand what is happening.
'Maybe I'm dead and this man is Johannes.' I thought.

I'm happy that finally we became one even if we are dead. But something is wrong I've never had sex with Johannes before but I know for sure that he had a kind nature. He would never fuck me like a savage. Like an animal. And another reason for my concern is that I find out that I can't move my hands and legs.

I lost my train of thought when he pounded into me even harder. I moaned, "Johannes."

Suddenly he stopped and his palm touched my cheek.

My eyes opened wide from the pain and I recognized the monster above me.

"A-Alexander" I muttered.

"Right love. Watch carefully who is inside you. I won't tolerate if you mistake me for another man." He said and continued moving inside of me.
I'm petrified. How can this be happening? He is raping me again.

"Stop. Stop this madness. Someone help me. Help." I shouted.

He laughed like a madman. "Oh, love, nobody will help you here. You are in my territory. My palace. No one will oppose the king."

"King?"

"Why are you so shocked? The news must have reached you. I assumed you hoped to see your little slave, right?" He mocked me.

I don't know what to do. If I am indeed in Labuty kingdom. No one can save me anymore.

Suddenly I felt a warm liquid pouring inside of me.

I cried. I cried so hard. I've never cried like that in my life. Even when he first raped me.

He stopped and pulled away then he opened my hands and legs and hugged me and caressed my back soothingly.

"Calm down love. It's okay. It's okay. No one will hurt you here." He said.
I don't want to be comforted by my rapist but I really need comfort and I know very well the only one who can protect me here is the one who will hurt me the most.

"Y-you will hu-hurt me." I said stuttering.

He smiled at me. "You have always been a clever girl. Yes, I will hurt you. That's unpreventable. But this is your own fault. But don't worry I'm the only one who allowed to hurt you, no one else."

I'm shaking in his embrace.

"Please just kill me. You hate me right? So kill me like you killed my family. Please." I begged.

"There is no way I will kill you so don't make yourself tired. And about your so-called family, originally I wanted to spare them for your sake but when I thought about how you abandoned me back then, I couldn't help but to want to punish you a little."

"A little? You are crazy. They slaughtered everyone even women and children. They even raped..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I'm disgusted by the scene.

"I see that it was a good lesson for you. Love, I'm not responsible for their pitiful death. You are."

I cried even louder. I don't know what he wants from me. Isn't killing all my loved ones enough? Isn't his revenge over?

He soothed me again "Don't Cry. Crying doesn't solve anything. Just be good and listen to me and I won't hurt you."

Suddenly I remembered something "Frederick"

His jaw clenched and his eyes darkened. I thought for a second that he will surely hit me but he didn't do such a thing.

"Wasn't that bastard of a prince enough for you? Don't tell me you sleep with both of them. Such a little whore you are."

I got angry and without realizing what am I saying I shouted "I didn't sleep with anyone. Fredrick is like my brother. How dare you?"

I expected him to get angry but his eyes shone with happiness.

"Say it again."

"Ha?" I was confused.

"Say it again. Say that you didn't sleep with anyone. Tell me. Is it the truth?"
'What is he talking about? Does he become crazier in these years?' I thought.

I wanted to lie to him. To make him angry. But I know nothing good will come out of it. He will just hurt me more. The most logical thing in this situation is to be on his good side.

"I didn't sleep with anyone after you." I told him.

Out of nowhere, he kissed me. He kissed my lips, my eyes, my cheeks, and my breasts. He was happy like a little boy.

He was still kissing me when I said, " Please tell me about Frederick. Is he dead?"

He stopped and pulled away.

"He is alive." He said. Pouting like a child because I distracted him.

"Really? Where is he?" I asked happily.

"In the dungeon."

I frowned. "I wanna see him."

"I won't allow you." He said.

"But..."

"If you insist, I will just make his situation more miserable. Do you understand?" He threatened.
I nodded.

He caressed my right cheek and said, " Good girl. Now get ready, I have a gift for you."

I didn't say anything and just obeyed. I don't know what the future has in store for me or what Alexander wants to do with me but I know something for sure, He is the king now not my slave and if I want to keep myself and Frederick alive I must obey him.