Chapter 26: Only You

Tiara's POV

"Look at me."

I heard Alexander said something but I wasn't in my right mind to comprehend. I wasn't in a long time now.

My body feels numb. Last night was a disaster. He killed one of the high-ranking nobles just because I danced with him.

I'm quite jealous of that poor soul. He died once and it was finished but I'm dying every moment.

He raped me beside the corpse, like an animal who is driven only by his instincts and pure lust.
I gave up begging after the third time. I knew deep down that he won't show mercy.

When he stopped fucking me I breathed a sigh of relief despite him still being inside of me. He brought me to the bed and ordered the servants to clean up the blood and take the corpse away.
He slept like that with his cock inside me and the naive me thought that my punishment will end there.

But he woke up after two hours when the sun was up and start raping me again.

I jolted awake with a hard thrust. I couldn't even shout anymore. My voice was sore and my throat ached.

"I said fucking look at me." He grabbed my chin painfully and turn my head. I closed my eyes. No, I can't watch my rapist, raping me again.

Yes, he is my rapist. All this time even when he continuously raped me every day, I'd always thought that he isn't just a simple rapist. He could be good if he wants, I've even started thinking that after our marriage maybe I can make the situation better for myself and be happy but now I know for sure. There is no humanity inside of him. At least not for me.

"Open your fucking eyes or I will gouge out your people's eyes in front of you." He growled.

I quickly opened my eyes. He would fulfill his threat. There is no exaggeration when it comes to him.

I was scared shitless when I saw his eyes. It isn't something that could belong to a human being. His eyes are shallow except for one feeling.
Obsession. Pure madness.

It is like he wants to devour me literally. Eat me and swallow me whole.

Bloodthirsty monster.

No, he isn't that anymore. He is more terrifying. He is...crazier.

He had a bit of rationality before but at this moment, there is none.

"Are you afraid of me?" He moved faster, rougher, harder.

I didn't answer. I don't want to make him angrier by saying something that he doesn't like.

"You don't need to be but at the same time, you need to be. See Tiara. Watch carefully. My rationality and the last bit of sympathy that I have all depend on you.

You were shocked that I killed a duke but my dear Tiara, there is nothing compared to what I can and will do if you test me again.

I will just wage war on one of the five remaining kingdoms. No matter how weak they are, I will just hold back the soldiers, and we are all doomed.

People will die or will be enslaved. It will be fun don't you think so?"

I can't believe my ears they were his people, "You will...ah... lose your throne. You will lose everything you...umm... worked so hard to achieve. They are...angh...your people." I said between the pain and unwanted pleasure he is giving me.

He laughed hysterically and threw his head back. He looked at me again and I saw something else in his eyes. Cruelty.

He simply doesn't care.

"Oh, my dear Tiara. I don't care about my throne or the people you claim as mine. I don't care about it for a long time. I didn't care about power or anything else since the first time I called you "master".

The only reason I wanted this throne and the power that comes with it was because of caging you. I didn't even attack your kingdom because of revenge. It was all because of you. It was always been you."

"You have lost your mind."

I feared him before but now I can't even explain the terror I feel in words. He is serious. He will destroy his country.

"Yes I lost it, didn't I? But I'm not completely crazy. For now, I think. As I said it depends on you. Runaway from me and I will bring you back, cut your legs, and put you in a beautiful gilded cage but betray me and you will see the worst of me.

I will bury all the seven kingdoms with you but don't worry you won't be alone in another world I will come to you shortly after."

He came inside of me with a last powerful thrust.

"Please, please Alexander. Enough. I can't anymore. You are killing me."

"Alex." He roared.

"Didn't you say we are close? You admitted that I'm your husband. Call me Alex."

"Alex, please. For the love of God, if you have any remaining humanity inside you show mercy on me. You are killing me." I was begging pathetically but I lost my pride a long time ago.

"You are begging with the wrong words wife. I have no love for the God you hold dear this much nor I care about God's love. I'm not like you. You were always a firm believer. Pray to God every night. Going to church every week. I'm different from you. Even if your dear God really exists, He is surely disgusted with me.

The only one I hold any emotion for is you. My hate or love is only for you and don't worry I won't kill you but you are my wife, after all, It's only natural for me to seek pleasure from you."

"Fill the harem." I said out of nowhere but it is the only solution. If he finds another woman he will lose interest in me. Such a disgusting human being I am, trying to push my misery into someone else.

"Ha?" It is the first time I saw him dumbfounded after I came into this palace but his shock soon give its place to anger.

He took out his cock at last and grabbed my neck and slammed the back of my head into the soft mattress. It didn't hurt but it still made me dizzy.

"You want me to slam my cock to another pussy? How dare you? When the only reason you are alive is because of my feelings for you. You wanna push me to someone else?

Do you know what will happen if I lose interest in you? You and your dear friend will die a miserable death and your fucking people will live worse than animals."

I can't breathe. I shouldn't say that. I fucked up but I was too desperate to save myself that I forgot about the consequences my words bring to others.

"Al...plea."

I was losing consciousness when he let go of me.

"How many times should I tell you that it's only you? You. You. Stop pushing me away. It won't do us any good. If you continue with your attitude, I might really kill you someday."

He grabbed his hair in frustration. I know he is trying hard to control his anger, to don't lash out on me.
He threw me a dirty look and stormed out of the room.

I really fucked up this time.