Chapter 4: Alexander

Tiara's POV

He is looking at me with intense eyes. He is trying to make me uncomfortable, unfortunately for him, I wasn't like his concubines or soldiers to be scared of his eyes.

"So let me introduce myself I'm archduchess Tiara D'Luna The only daughter of the deceased archduke D'Luna and the only female that inherited a title in this kingdom." I told him.

He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. I hated his high and mighty behavior.

"Introduce yourself." I ordered with a loud voice.

I could tell he didn't like me ordering him.

"Why? You wanna moan my name when I fuck you hard." He said with a mocking grin.

'Calm down Tiara.' I shouted in my head.

I took a knife and walked towards him I bent down and we came face to face.

"I told you before, didn't I? I hate repeating myself. I told him and with one soft move cut a little of his hand's skin.

He didn't even flinch. I expected that much.

"I like it, you are tough." I told him.
"So you like it rough?" He asked.
I laughed hard. he looked at me like I am some kind of maniac. Maybe I am.

"As much as I want to play with you I don't have time for it, I know your name anyway but I wanna hear it from you and I will, it depends on you to make it easy or hard for yourself." I told him.

He knows arguing doesn't gonna make things better so he replied, "Alexander Lavier."

"Alexander." I repeated and tasted his name on my lips.

His eyes became dark. They aren't empty anymore there was something in them but I can't tell what.

I sat down again, "Now I will tell you the rules."

"Rules?" He repeated mockingly.
"Yes, rules, and I expect you to follow them accordingly if you know what is good for you."

He didn't say anything but I knew he understood the situation.

I continued, "First of all you won't try to run away no matter what. Second ,you will obey my every order. Third, you will respect me I won't tolerate disrespect.

He listened to my rules without saying anything. I know very well that he will follow them. He wants to live, I can see it in his eyes. He wants revenge and he isn't going to die before he buries the whole Scarlet nation.
I continued, "The last rule is the most important one. you won't at any cost fall in love with me."

He laughed like a crazy person like he had never heard such a funny joke.
Finally, he stopped laughing and said "Such a delusional brat."

"Since you are new I will forget that you break rule number 3 right now. Now come with me the physician will examine you." I said.

"I don't need a..." he tried to say but I cut him off.

"Don't fucking disobey me." I shouted and he was shocked.

"Now come."

He followed me.

'Good he will learn who is his master very soon. Soon.'