Dabai's speed had already begun to increase, and he even desperately descended down, making him very nervous about his keen sense of danger. Ling Xia was almost breathless by the strong wind, and quickly hugged Da Bai's neck.

Soon he knew the answer, and he also sensed that something particularly fast was approaching this side, even faster than the speed of Dabai! That thing carried a strong breath and coercion, and it made him breathless from a distance.

He looked back in amazement and saw a huge forked double-headed shape faintly appearing above the clouds in the distance, and he was startled, what kind of monster is this? The nearby birds apparently began to sense the danger, screaming and flying around.

Ling Xia's scalp was numb, and before he could turn around, a sound of breaking the air sounded from behind, and Da Bai turned sharply before he was hit by the fierce wind blade like a knife.

The two-headed flying snake flew for a day, and it was a time when hunger was unbearable. Mino Absolute crossed his knees on its back and closed his eyes, the two-headed flying snake can only minimize its movements to catch prey in the air, and the conspicuous bald eagle in front is undoubtedly the best target!

Seeing that the bald eagle had dodged its own attack, it sent out several wind blades in succession, cutting off the retreat path under the bald eagle and forcing the other party to fly up again.

Knowing that the situation was critical, Ling Xia squatted on Da Bai with his face back, and quickly transported the air flow in his body under his feet to stabilize his figure. When Da Bai could not avoid it, he suddenly stretched out his hand to block, and the qi and wind blade formed by the convergence of spiritual power violently collided, pushing him and Da Bai unconsciously several feet forward, and the distance between the two sides suddenly became farther.

The two-headed flying snake was furious, and it rushed down from the clouds, and its hideous appearance almost didn't let Ling Xia cry out. This monster is also too ugly! In front of them are two huge triangular snake heads, long fangs and snake letters are spit out, but the long snake body behind has a pair of very wide and powerful wings, and the black scales on the body are like stones.

Ling Xia vaguely saw a purple shirt on it, and there was someone sitting on this monster? Could it be that the man let this monster attack them?

One of the heads of the two-headed flying snake took a deep breath, Ling Xia knew that it was not good when he looked at its bent neck, and sure enough, the next moment, a huge invisible sphere erupted from its mouth and hit them directly!

Yu no Je was already alarmed when the two-headed flying snake suddenly fell, he didn't care much, this beast was always hungry quickly. He looked down carelessly, his pupils shrank suddenly, and the blood all over his body seemed to be about to coagulate.

Time seemed to be slowed down, and the air bombs emitted by the two-headed flying snake blew up the slightly longer black hair on the man's forehead, revealing a pair of soft eyes, and the similar face was a serious and determined look in memory...

Without much thought, Miyuki ordered the two-headed flying snake to stop attacking, and a blade of air was emitted from his hand, and later Ikugami knocked the air bomb to the side.

Even so, Ling Xia and Da Bai were still separated by that strong air current. Ling Xia's body involuntarily flicked a few circles in the air, subconsciously stretching out his hand and grabbing it. Soon, a hot and powerful arm wrapped around his waist and flew upwards with him.

Ling Xia looked down in horror after touching the real thing, only to find that he was actually standing on the broad back of that two-headed monster! He looked back in shock, and saw up close that a pair of clear and bright beautiful eyes under the mask were looking at him in shock, and the low-hanging purple wide sleeves seemed to tremble slightly.