Nika was asleep but snuggled into me and found my nipple suckling. It felt so good and turned me on. Nika still had her period so us having sex wasn't happening. I crossed my legs and counted and eventually, I stopped feeling aroused and more relaxed. I was surprised and got a little nervous about the change.

I gave Nika her pacifier after a while and went down to make lunch after putting on clothes. Down in the kitchen, I made tomato soup from scratch and baked grilled cheese sandwiches. I was loading the dishwasher when someone called me. I answered for the unknown number and instantly rolled my eyes.

"Megan, it's me."

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you. Don't you love me? I just want to come home and be with you, Beyonce, and Robyn."

"Alyssa, it's over and we've told you that. It's been two years please move on."

"I'm trying but I love you, especially you. Beyonce and Rob never let me in like you did. You and I were soul mates!"

"I am so annoyed by this, I'm happy you go be happy."

"I can't do this without you Meg, I going to..."

"No you aren't. I'm calling your mother."

I hung up and called Alyssa's mom and then the police to do a welfare check on Alyssa. I wasn't dealing with her anymore and she'd been hitting me up a lot lately to get back into the fold. It was weird and I was hoping not to have to escalate it to Rob since we had enough to deal with it.

I was tasting the soup when the door opened and Rob and Mel came in carrying a big wrapped box and Peaches followed with a few smaller bags. They took all of it up to the third floor and came back down. We talked about decorations, balloons, and if we wanted to invite our new friends. Mel took some soup to go before leaving and Rob pulled me aside to the first floor guest room to treat me to some immaculate head.

After lunch, we laid in the living room watching TV and Nika was curled up in Rob's lap under a blanket. Peaches rubbed her breasts in slight pain and Nika got up and moved into Peaches lap. She finished undoing her shirt and let Nika latch. Rob and I leaned over and kissed Peaches cheeks loving that she such a good 'Mommy' for our Little. She smiled and kissed Nika's forehead and spoke quietly to her saying, 'Good girl'.

We watched two movies before Rob took Nika to her office and I took Peaches to the bedroom. Watching Nika suckle on her breasts made me want to do the same to the rest of her body. Peaches wanted a shower and took it before I got her on the bed and proceeded to try to put a hickie inside of her pussy.

--

Rob's POV:

In my office, my Baby sat on my desk in front of me. She looked so cute in her onsie and shorts. Her pretty feet dangling off my desk with bubble gum pink toes with a glitter top coat looked so suckable. Rubbing the back of her legs, I began to speak quietly.

"Baby doll, we need to talk. Daddy has thought long and hard about giving you a collar and I think I'm okay with it however, I have questions for you."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay Daddy."

"Good girl, use your manners. Now, answer 'yes' or 'no' to my questions, think of it as an assessment. Now, Do you want to be Dominate over me, Beyonce, or Megan?"

"No Daddy."

"Do you think that Daddy is a good Dom?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you want another Daddy?"

"No...Why would you say that?" Nika asked getting upset.

"Woah, woah, Daddy wasn't trying to upset you, it's just a question. Relax Doll."

I sat up and hugged Nika and she calmed down and I wanted to stop the questions, but I had two more.

"I know we're all married but if I collar you, you belong to me in a different space. I will push your limits, test your tolerances, and our sexual relationship will be different than yours with your Mommies. You'll still have sex with them and whatever you want but if I come in and say, I want my pussy on all fours for example, you are to stop and do it."

"I understand Daddy."

"I won't go off the rails but when Daddy says 'Cum' you cum. My last question, Whoses Daddy's Doll?"

Nika smiled brightly popping her dimples and said 'Meee'. I smiled sitting back and just looked at her pretty face, cute body, and perfect feet. I put some jazz on and took a deep breathe relaxing into my big gaming style chair. I soon felt my pants get tugged on before my semi-hard popped out. Nika was lucky she was on her period because I wanted to stroke her insides out.

Nika's feet wrapped around my dick and as she dripped the pure coconut oil that was on the side of my desk plant down onto my shaft and balls. She slowly started to stroke me and again, I was aching to be balls deep in her pussy. The girls hated having sex on their period so I never pushed it but normally they didn't get their periods so having the temptation of Nika and not being able to fuck her made me mad and hard.

Nika's feet worked up and down the shaft and I decided to take control and told her to go faster or slower until I grunted watching nut bathe her feet. She surprised me and jumped down the desk and put me in her mouth. She suckled for a moment before stopping as I placed my hands on both sides of her face and thumbs into her mouth.

"Aht Aht, Daddy is particular about how she gets her dick sucked and you've seen it. Nod, if you understand."

Nika nodded, her beautiful eyes not breaking eye contact. I smirk and speak sternly.

"I'm going to fuck your throat so good but if you need to stop grab my left knee and squeeze twice. Now, be a good Little slut and open wide."

Nika shook at the insult and I knew I made her hot, she liked it when I called her a particular set of names. I moved her head up and down on my dick, slowly working myself down her throat. Her quiet gags, breathes, and watching myself work deeper and deeper made me hard as rock.

"Mmm...you're doing so well, you're so pretty swallowing all of that dick. I expect nothing less from my Little cum dump."

I went faster and soon had worked my way all down. I was twitching in the bottom of her throat to drop a fat nut and seeing her eyes watering and mouth drool was the icing on the cake. Two more thrusts and I exploded. I worked myself up and down in her throat as I filled it before I let her go.

"Good girl, you did a good job."

Nika swallowed and nodded, and I smiled. I took a breath before helping her up and getting up myself. I tucked myself back in and cleaned her feet with some baby wipes before I walked her up to her bedroom. In her bedroom, I washed her face and brushed her teeth for her giving her mouthwash as an extension of aftercare. She was tired and I didn't want to make her do anything else except take a nap.

She got into her bed and I took a shower in her bathroom before wrapping myself in a towel and leaving the room. I finished getting dressed into some loungewear and brushed my teeth before going back to Nika's room. In Nika's room, she was putting her water bottle in the garbage and swallowing the gulp of water she took. I sat next to her and smiled before kissing her cheek and whispering into it.

"I love you."

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts./comments??

think Nika should had a few more guests at the party??

--