Chapter 246. Kali, Angel, and Yasenia. (1) (R-18)

Start from the beginning

Yasenia's voice and caresses made Angel limp and her core wet. Angel mewled while receiving this treatment. "I love you~."

Yasenia looked into Angel's watery blue eyes and smiled softly, filling Angel's vision with the gentle face of the dragoness. She kissed her one more time and finally took off both their garments.

Kali was seated on the edge of the bed, observing the tenderness in Yasenia's every movement, and remembering that she was also like this with her. She gulped in anticipation because of what was about to happen.

As Angel's clothes disappeared one by one, she could feel her body softening and muscles relaxing, leaving her whole body and soul at the mercy of her skillful lover.

After leaving Angel in her birthday suit, Yasenia took off her top, which was barely holding her pair of mountains, and let them fall on top of Angel's. The gravity made Yasenia's big breasts lay on top of Angel's, squishing them together in an arousing scenery. Yasenia continued praising and talking with Angel in soft whispers between their tender kisses, transforming Angel into a blob more than a human.

Then, her hand went down and reached Angel's vulva. She moved her long and slim fingers, caressing all those spots sensually that she knew far too well.

Angel began moaning through their kisses. "Ahn~ so good! *Kiss* mmm~ ah! Oh yes!"

Kali could see how Yasenia's fingers moved around in that area, how she moved her torso so that their breasts rubbed together, and how tenderly her other hand and kiss were. It was as if Angel was Yasenia's most precious and delicate treasure. The love Yasenia emanated while doing this made Kali want to change positions with Angel.

'Good, it is going as planned~.' Yasenia had never lost track of Kali, even when expertly melting Angel. She could clearly feel Kali's small change, and she welcomed it.

Under Yasenia's tender and pleasurable assault, Angel reached her first of many orgasms to come.

"Ah! I'm cumming!"

She loved saying it aloud because Yasenia would always hug her tightly as she came and stimulate her slightly further, extending the orgasm.

Kali saw how Yasenia was practically molding Angel to her whims with just her hand and gulped with a fire burning in her core. 'She is just too good at dealing with women's desires. Once in her hands, I don't think a single woman would be able to escape her pleasurable grasp.'

Moreover, Yasenia's scent was becoming thick and sweet smelling, arousing both of them further. Kali's new beast instincts were trying to take control of her body, telling her to jump on Yasenia and let the dragoness ravage her as she wanted. She wanted to become Yasenia's prey and be "eaten" by her.

Yasenia looked sideways at Kali, looking into each other eyes, and smiled. That seductive smile was so lethal that Kali almost couldn't resist giving herself to the dragoness.

Yasenia turned her attention toward blob-Angel and said, "Let's begin, baby. I will position you so that Kali can perfectly see, okay?"

Angel was so comfortable after her orgasm that she would agree to anything right now. Still, knowing what was about to happen, she could feel her uterus twitching with anticipation and her entrance opening and closing, wanting something to fill the void she felt down there.

Yasenia got completely naked, freeing her big dragon from its restrictions, causing Kali's eyes to gravitate toward that woman subduing weapon. Then, she placed Angel sideways, looking toward Kali, and lay behind her. Kali now had Angel's naked body before her, and Yasenia's taller one behind Angel's.

Even so, their size difference became clear when they lay side by side this way. Although Yasenia and Angel had their waist at the same level, Angel's head was at Yasenia's breast level.