Ling Xia nodded and said, "Well, it's good to watch from the side."

He knew that although Song Xiaohu did not succeed in breaking through the pass, he would be favored by a certain demon cultivator senior, and that demon cultivator would later pit Song Xiaohu once. In addition, the protagonist Jun will also receive a jewel and a sister. Cough, the protagonist Halo envies the dead!

Of course, that girl, Crane Miner Bai, probably couldn't harvest it, and I don't know if the orb and this master of demon cultivation can successfully harvest it.

Mino Je lit the incense, and after a while, a pair of familiar creatures flew in the distance, with open wings similar to bats and a white head with shaking eyes, much larger than a pterosaur. Ling Xia said in astonishment: "Is it the bald eagle of Chu Yin?

He subconsciously touched his dull pain in his neck, and the fear of being sucked by the chu seal was still imprinted in his heart.

"Hmm... He raised quite a few of these creatures and rode them faster. Yu Zhijie reached out and rubbed Ling Xia's neck, obviously remembering it, and his eyes darkened, "Does it still hurt?"

Ling Xia sneered: "After so many years ago, how can it hurt?" The two rode on the pair of bald eagles, and Ling Xia grabbed the reins, this bald eagle was different from the imposing bald eagle that Chu Yin rode on that day, it was simply meek. Of course, the rank is not as high as that one, about the fifth order.

The speed of the bald eagle was very fast, and Ling Xia curiously felt the oncoming wind, it was like riding the clouds, and it didn't take long for him to feel that there were wisps of mist all around him—the bald eagle had already flown into the clouds. He glanced down carefully, only to feel that the figures were as small as ants, but fortunately there was no fear of heights.

Seeing the smile on his face, Yu Zhijie couldn't help but show a shallow smile, the speed of this bald eagle is far less than that two-headed flying snake, but unfortunately he has not yet unlocked the seal, and every time he allows that snake to transform into shape, it will consume a lot of his own power, and last time he was also in a hurry to find Ling Xia and used it once.

Well, the next time the two of them ride that two-headed snake together, he can still sit behind Ling Xia...

Soon arriving at their destination, Ling Xia and Yu Zhijie turned over and jumped down, and their own sect led the two bald eagles to the side. Ling Xia put on the silver mask again, acting as a dark guard.

Mino Absolute asked indifferently, "How many people are coming?" How many floors have you broken into?

The disciple replied respectfully: "Sect Leader of Qi Li, there are five people in total, three men and two women, and they have already broken into the fourth level. Yuzhi was a little surprised, he didn't expect Song Xiaohu's speed to be so fast!

The first and second floors of this tower are mainly organs, if the comer is too poor, he can't pass those trap mechanisms at all, Song Xiaohu's skills are not strange, as long as one person breaks into the center and picks up the formation flag, it is considered to pass the pass. The third layer is the ** formation, Song Xiaohu is not familiar with the formation, then there must be a master who understands the formation among these five.

Yu Zhijie nodded, took Ling Xia through the back door and went straight up to the center of the tower to watch the battle, where Song Xiaohu could not see them, but they could observe each other through the phantom stone wall the size of a movie screen on the wall.

The so-called Ten Absolute Formations, in fact, the five layers began to go up with the high-level of the Demon Cultivator, in other words, anyone at these high-level levels could come and play with those who did not know whether to live or die. Yu Zhijie frowned at the sight of those sitting lineup - how idle these subordinates should be! Sure enough, there are still too few affairs assigned to them at ordinary times.