Chapter 18 "Back to UA."

Sunday, 10 July 2022

6:16 PM

"OMG, what the heck, Bakugou!?" Sero and Kirishima shouted in sync. "Stop laughing, my hairs gotten used to being like this, I can't get it back the right way!" Bakugou growled quietly as he shook with rage. I chuckled as I sat in the corner with Aizawa. People kept talking about how Endevour saved us. "Did you hear that Stain and The League Of Villains are connected in some way?" A random kid in the class asked, others agreed with him, I decided to speak up. "Ok, listen. Stain and the LOV are very different. Stain wants to rid the world of fake hero's, while Tomura wants to kill All might. Only All might can kill Stain, for he is a true hero. No one else is worthy, except me and All might. I lived and trained under Stain for as long as I can remember, so some things stuck with me." I explained frustrated. "Let me make 1 thing clear to you, Stain's ideology doesn't line up with those of Tomura." I then stopped myself, before I could say anything else. I then retreated to the corner and wrapped my wings around myself in a ball.

"Killing cannot be condoned." Iida explained, before he ordered the class to the new section. We were doing races today. I was in the second group. The others barely got time to start before I was already in front. After class, I got to get changed into my UA uniform. The boys were peeping on us, so Jiro used her earphone jack to hit Mineta in the eye. I had then gotten to go home with Aizawa.

I gave Aizawa's cat lots of pets as it head butted against me. I hugged the cat and gave it lots of cuddles and pets, before feeding it and letting it sleep with me on the couch.