Chapter 4 "Yeah, just do your best Iida!"

Saturday, 9 July 2022

3:20 AM

Miley's (P.O.V.)

Iida got elected as class rep. The school was attacked, Falcon seems familiar, but when I asked them about it, they refused to answer. We had just boarded the bus and were just casually chatting. Falcon was up front with Mr. Aizawa. She was cuffed with some sort of quirk suppressing cuffs. Everyone was teasing Bakugou about his anger problems.

After a while of this Mr. Aizawa broke them up. "Hey hey, we're here. So stop messing around and get out." Mr. Aizawa ordered as he led Falcon out. "Yes sir." The whole class answered simultaneously. When we got out, we were met with space hero 13. "I can't wait to show you what's inside!" 13 explained as they gestured towards the doors. "This is gonna be awesome!" everyone spoke in sync again. 13 created this training facility to deal with all different types of disasters. "I call it the Unforseen Simulation Joint! But you can call it USJ!" 13 exclaimed proudly. "So like the university studios japan?" Falcon asked confused.

"Hey shouldn't almight be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead?" Mr. Aizawa asked confused. They then began to whisper about something, but was interupted by Falcon pulling on Mr. Aizawa's scarf. I could only just hear her say "...It's getting worse, be on your guard..." Falcon then walked over to Izuku and weakly rose her wings up in a protective manor.

Sarah's (P.O.V.)

"I thank you for listening everybody." 13 bowed and everyone clapped. "Ok, now that that's finished-." Eraser head started, but didn't get to finish as the lights went out. The water in the fountain flickered on and off before a black and purple warp gate began forming inside of it. "Eraser, they're here!" I shouted as I pointed towards the portal. He immediately turned around and began evacuating students. "What is that thing?" Kirishima asked confused. "Has the training started already? I thought we were supposed to be rescuing people." He asked as he stepped forwards.

"No you idiot step back! This isn't apart of the simulation..." I trailed of and Eraser finished for me. "These are real villains." I growled and used my wings to push everyone towards the exit. "I have something I need to settle with Ten- Tomura Shigaraki first." I growled as I clicked the handcuffs off with ease.