Chapter 19 "Gear up for the final exams."

Sunday, 10 July 2022

6:42 PM

"Good luck!" I got first in the Midterms test when Aizawa forced me to take it, he said I got 100%. I'm going to Momo Yaoyorozu's just for the tea, if Aizawa lets me that is. "Oh sorry, your heads so big it's hard to miss." A blondie said, he continued taunting us until Kendo knocked Monoma out. She then dragged him away. Bakugou noticed how Izuku was using his powers like him the other day, and challenged him. It was obviously pissing him off, I then fell asleep and waited for Aizawa to return.

I relaxed and drank tea at Momo Yaoyorozu's place, we did the written exam and now we were doing the practical. They already chose the teams. They were based on grades, personalities, social boundaries ect...

"Miley Samishi and Denki VS Falcon." Eraser head explained calmly, he then announced the rest of the teams. They either fight to win or run to win. "Team Midoria and Bakugou have passed the match. Its time for the last battle. Miley Samishi and Denki Kaminari VS Falcon." Aizawa announced calmly. I sighed and walked up to Aizawa. "Eraser head, do you really think that's a good idea?" I muttered to him. "Yea, but you need to go easy on them. You will be using some weighted cuffs for your increased stamina." Aizawa explained calmly. I nodded in agreement as he put 2 cuffs on me.

"Man, do they have to make these so heavy?" I asked as Aizawa put the last 2 on my feet. Aizawa didn't reply, just led us to the testing area. We were in the city area, it was designed as the city I knew and lived in. Everything was the exact same, even the blood stains I had made with the blood of my previous victims. I smiled as I flew towards my hiding spot, I could see the whole area, including the 2 victims and the escape gate.

I decided to play with them a little as I sent razor sharp metal feathers directly at them, I landed 1 in Denki's leg and 1 in Miley's arm, pinning them to the ground. I smirked as I relaxed on top of the gate. I began humming an eerie, and familiar tune to myself as I waited for the 2. If they didn't get medical help, then they would bleed out and feint of blood loss.

When they did get here, Miley and Denki were leaning against each other for support. Blood was trailing behind them as they only had 2 minutes left. I smirked as I dug 2 feathers into their legs, and 1 in their ankles. They were both metal feathers, so they broke 1 ankle each. They collapsed to the ground in pain, but still crawled away anyway. I smiled widely as I used 2 more feathers to immobilise them. I had only used 8 feathers and they were already almost passed out. Miley used her quirk to seal up the wounds on her legs, but the ice was melting now.

The time ran out, so recovery girl healed them both. They both failed.