Chapter 8 "In each of our hearts."

Chapter 8 "In each of out hearts."

Saturday, 9 July 2022

3:21 PM

"Shigaraki isn't scratching. That's not good, he's got an idea..." I muttered to myself. "I can't do much with a broken wing. "I raised my uninjured wing and sent feathers flying at the villains. It hit Tomura's hand at the same time some bullets did. "Hello everyone. I'm sorry we're a bit late, but I got the teachers over here as fast as I could." Principle Nezu explained calmly. I ignored them and gave Eraser head to Shoji. "Our top priority is to protect all of our students." The teachers explained calmly.

Black hole was used against Kurogiri, but he warped away just in time. Everyone regrouped and I tried to fly over to Izuku. My broken wing didn't make it possible though and Nezu stopped me. "You aren't supposed to be out of your cuffs, and you've been terribly injured by that creature." He said calmly as he put a hand on my arm. I glanced back to him and nodded slowly. "I need to go to the nurses office, the Nomu broke my wing." I informed him, he just nodded and led me away. A different pro hero put cuffs on my arms and legs. "Principal Nezu, I need to talk to you. Alone." I muttered, he didn't ask question just nodded in response. I was driven away in a police van. I was placed next to Eraser head in the hospital. I could also see 13 and Izuku.

The nurses gave me an IPad to play with, so I was playing some child friendly games.