Chapter 10 "Roaring sports festival."

Saturday, 9 July 2022

4:36 PM

"Why the heck are you all here!?" Ochaco shouted out of surprise to the students crowding around the classroom. "Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked confused. "Why are you blocking our doorway? I wont let you hold us hostage." Mineta shouted with his fist raised in the air. "You guys need to think a little more, why would they actually want to come here?" I asked prompting them. "They're scouting out the competition, idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanted to see us with their own eyes." Bakugou explained. "Thank you!" I sighed dramatically.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like, now move it extras!" Bakugou ordered, causing the class to complain, he ignored them as he walked through the path of other classes and students that had previously been blocking the door. There was a guy with lavender hair. Who was intimidating the rest of the class. There was a steel haired guy who reminded me of kirishima. I walked up to Izuku and shook him out of his little trance. "Izuku, let's go train." I told him as I dragged him to the training place. He was running in the beach section and I was flying around going as fast as I could, then pushing myself to go faster.

I was in the changing room, I got changed into a UA students sports uniform on. "I really wanted to wear my villain suit!" I complained as I finished getting changed. "and I really wanted to wear my costume!" A pink haired alien with yellow horns complained as well. "At least everyone will be in uniform you two. That'll keep thing fair, right?"" the tail guy explained as he stretched his arms. "I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round?" Sugar guy asked. "No matter what they've prepared, we must perceiver." Tokoyami stated calmly. Suddenly, Iida came in. "Everyone! Get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" Iida informed loud and clearly. "Great..." I muttered as I followed Iida out.

"Hey! Make some noise everyone! Get those cameras prepped we need a boards. This year, we're bringing you some of the hottest performances in sports festival history guaranteed! I've only got 1 question before we start this show! Are you ready?" Present Mike asked over the loud speaker. "Let me hear you scream as our students make their way to the big stage!" Present mike finished, before introducing us. A pro hero led me out, I was covered in quirk cancelling stuff. My wings were going stiff from being in the same position the whole time. Everyone cheered as Class 1A walked out, they all made noises of confusion and terror as they saw me. Present Mike and Eraser head told everyone it was ok and under control. Then the pro hero unbuckled by chains and let them drop to the floor. I stretched my wings and flew a few meters up, before landing next to Izuku. There were cheers and jeers from people. I ignored them as present Mike continued introducing the classes.

"Now the introductory speech. And for the student plans, we have Katsuki Bakugou!" The R rated hero, lady Midnight informed. Everyone went quiet with shock, while the crowd just cheered. "He's gonna mess this up." I muttered as Bakugou walked up on stage. "I just want to say... That I'm gonna win." Bakugou spoke calmly, before exiting the stage. "Called it!" I shouted.

"Without further adue, It's time for us to get started!" Midnight said as he began explaining the rules. The first game was an obstacle course. "My training wont be for nothing..." I muttered as the game started. I immediately flew over everyone, getting ahead. I was first to reach the exit.

Outside there was loads of massive robots, like the ones from the entrance exam. I used my steel feathers to hit the weak points of the robots, causing them to explode. Shoto Todoroki froze them when they were of their balance of course he did. I easily flew above the wreckage of the robots and to the next obstacle.