Prologue "Memory."

Prologue "Memory."

Friday, 8 July 2022

6:16 PM

A few years ago:

"Milky!" I shouted as I continued to run. "Milky!" I continued to shout as I tried to find my friend. It was useless as I tried to keep running. I reached my hand out, only to fall and catch nothing. I finally reached the end of the alleyway... But she was gone. I called out for anyone, hero's, pedestrians... Anyone to help me.

I called out for help... But nobody came.

Now

Hero's are evil. They never help anyone! They are so selfish! I . HATE . HERO'S! They didn't save me, and look how I turned out. I continued to run through the streets with the bag of stolen jewels. My black jacket flapped behind me as I flew through the streets above anyone who would cross my path. I learned to fly a long time ago, it helps me get out trouble a lot. Pro hero, Eraser head was chasing me through the alleyway. A piece of his scarf almost got my foot, so I used my stolen quirk to teleport away. The quirk teleported me inside my abandoned house, I then sent the quirk back to the user and collapsed to the ground.

Miley's (P.O.V.)

"Alright time to kick some villain but!" I said as I began to walk out of the house. "Not so fast, Miley. You still need to grab your school subjects." My mother stopped me half way out the door. "Fineeee." I groaned as I grabbed my school subjects and began walking to school. I was at the gate, when I saw Izuku midoria run through the gates. I knew Midoria from childhood, but after Katsuki started bullying him, I stopped talking to them.

I sighed as I walked to class. I could see my friend, Miekyla. She was the only one who would actually talk to me. I sat next to her and waited for the class to end. Miekyla was drawing something in her sketch book, she only ever let me see it once. "What are you drawing, Miekyla?" I asked as I turned to face her. She immediately closed her book and put it away. "Bells about to ring, we should get ready." She replied calmly with a small smile. I just nodded and put my books away.

Timeskip: After school

I had just finished class, apparently Midoria wants to become a hero. I was already halfway down the street, before I could hear a small child crying. It was coming from a dark alleyway. "Hey, Miley! Wait up!" A familiar voice shouted as they chased after me. I stopped Infront of the alleyway, before turning around. "What is it, Midoria?" I muttered as I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to walk home with me?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, Midoria but I'm busy right now." I replied as I turned back towards the alleyway. He apologised and walked to his house. I looked into the alleyway, the sobbing has stopped. I searched through the alleyway, there was only a feather. It was made out of steel, so it must have been someone's quirk.

I picked it up and ran back home. I immediately put it on my bedside table and fell asleep.

Falcon's (P.O.V.)

I woke up as soon as I heard a loud knock at my door. I used my dyed black feathers to sweep up my bag and bring it over to me. I then grabbed it and retracted my wings, it took a lot of energy but it helped with a getaway strategy. I slowly slunk out of the window and hid underneath it. Just as I did, my door was smashed open. I dropped to the alleyway floor and began running. I growled quietly as I heard the police enter my building.

I ducked under people as I tried to find one with a useful quirk. I touched someone with an explosion quirk. I smirked as I used the explosions to blast myself up on top of a building. I could hear the person with blond hair swearing as I used his quirk to fly away. I got all the way over to a super market, before returning the quirk. I then slid my mask on and hid beside it. I returned the quirk, it came out as a small orb of energy before floating away. I got my wings back out as I curled up into a ball, my wings covering my whole body, hiding me from the world.

After a while I heard a loud Detroit smash echo through the whole town, before it started raining. After a few minutes of trying to adjust my wings, I began sneezing. Great, just great. Now I'm sick. I put my wings away as I got up and began walking around the streets. The rain made the sky dark and my bag soggy and heavy. I sighed in annoyance as my clothes became soggy and heavy as well. I was sniffling and sneezing with each street I passed. I then felt someone place a warm blanket around me.

"W-what the, wh-who are you!?" I shouted as I quickly spun around, dropping the warm blanket in the mud. I immediately glared at the person Infront of me, only to be met with a woman. "I- I'm so sorry if I frightened you. My name is Inko Midoria. I couldn't just leave you alone in the rain. Would you like to come inside?" The green haired lady, Inko asked politely. "It beats staying out here in the cold..." I muttered to myself as I picked the blanket up. "S-sure. Thank you, Miss Midoria!" I gave a close eyed smile as she led me to her house. I was obviously hesitant, but she didn't seem that dangerous. I put my gloves on and continued to follow her through the maze of houses.

"This is my house, I live here with my son, Izuku Midoria. He's supposed to be home by now, but I'm scared with that scary sludge villain on the loose." Inko explained as she let me inside the nice warm house. "I thank you for your kindness, Miss Midoria." I bowed respectfully as I stood in the middle of the room awkwardly. "It's fine... I'm sorry, but I don't think I got your name?" Inko apologised sadly. "Oh, right! My name's Falcon! I forgot my real name, and never had parents to give me one, so my name's just Falcon..." I explained quickly, before slapping my hand over my mouth in realisation. "Falcon? Like the villain who keeps robbing stores and banks?" Inko asked sadly, except it wasn't a question. "I'm sorry, I-I'll let myself out..." I muttered as I began walking out the door, leaving the blanket on the stool near the door. "Wait!" Inko stopped me. "You can still stay here, as long as you stop being evil and stealing stuff." Inko offered kindly. "But, I've done unimaginable thing! I've killed peop-." I got cut off by Inko though. "Like I said, as long as you stop doing illegal stuff, you can stay here." Inko repeated calmly. I nodded. "Thank you Inko!" I smiled as I walked back inside.