Chapter 3 "Rage, you damn nerd."

Friday, 8 July 2022

11:02 PM

I was about to fly away, but then remembered Eraser head. I folded my wings back up and sighed sadly, before walking up to Eraser head and holding my hands out Infront of me. Instead, I could hear the sound of mini explosions. I glanced around, only to see the blondie firing little orange sparks of flames. "Hey!" The blondie shouted before he got ready to run. I growled as I ran away from Eraser head and immediately began guarding Izuku. My large wings hid him from the rest of the class, including the angry blondie. "your gonna tell me how you did that or your dead!" The angry blond shouted, I began taking off my gloves, but Eraser heads scarf stopped the blondie before he could reach Izuku.

"What? Why is your scarf so strong?" The blondie asked confused as he struggled to break free. "It's because it's a capture weapon made of carbon fibre, a special metal alloy. Stand down." Eraser head ordered. "It would be wise to not make me use my quirk so much, it gives me serious dry eye." Eraser head explained. "Damn, too bad, that power is amazing." I muttered as I put my glove back on. As soon as blondie stood down, I lowered my wings and let Izuku pass. I followed closely behind Eraser head. My hands were in my pockets as I walked, my wings were dragging behind me a little.

Eraser head let me tag along and compete in the rest of the physical activity training. It was fun, mainly because I beat everyone. Izuku came last on the test. It was all just a rational deception to make sure they gave it their all on the tests. I chuckled quietly, I never knew Eraser head had a sense of humour. But something tells me that he wasn't joking at the beginning. Eraser head informed the students to pick up a syllabus at the classroom and that they had to read over it for tomorrow. I sighed sadly and let go of Izuku's hand and flew over to Eraser head.

I held out my hands again and looked away. He put some kind of quirk dampening cuffs on my wrists. I felt a small tear roll down my cheek, but I quickly brushed it away. Why the hell was I crying anyway? I knew this was going to happen! It's my own fault anyways... "I'm so sorry mother and Izuku..." I muttered as I followed Eraser head down the weird alleyways.

Timeskip: The next day "Miley's (P.O.V.)"

"Ok, so one of the most notorious and youngest villains joined our class today, right?" Miekyla just nodded. "And we just act like it's normal?" I asked confused. She just nodded again. We were the first to enter the room, Mr. Aizawa was talking to the villain kid, Falcon. "And what will you not do?" Aizawa asked as he bent down to her height. "Kill any UA students in an attempt to save Izuku..." Falcon muttered. "Great! Looks like your all set for today then." Mr. Aizawa smiled as he got up. The kid made a small tch noise, before muttering something under their breath.

The day went on as usual, we aid attention in class to get good grades. At the end of the day was hero training. This one was a little different however, Almight the #1 hero was teaching us. The Falcon kid got to join as well. Almight told us that Falcon would be joining us because she needs to be watched and that she was too Young to go to jail. She wouldn't listen to All might's orders to come down, she only came down when Izuku Midoria walked out in some sort of green bunny costume.

"Falcon, please introduce yourself to the class." Allmight ordered. They only listened when Izuku told them to. They sighed sadly and flew over to the front. "Hello, some of you may know me as Falcon. I have a given name but I am unwilling to share it. I have 2 quirks. 1 is a villain quirk and the other is wings." She seemed to think for a moment. "Any questions?" She asked as she seemed to become more laid back as she flew upwards as she crossed her arms crossed behind her head. "What are your 2 quirks and will you harm us?" Iida asked concerned. "Well, my 2 quirks are wings and Steal. I am unable to hurt you, due to an agreement I made with Eraser head and principal Nezu." She explained calmly. "What does Steal do?" Mina asked confused. Falcon chucked quietly, before landing perfectly. "That purely depends, do we have any volunteers?" She teased taking a step towards us. Everyone, including Mineta took a step back, to which the child just chuckled.

"We don't have time for this, Falcon. I need to get on with the class." Allmight explained calmly. "Yea yea, whatever hero." Falcon hissed, venom dripping with the word hero as she flew above us. "Anyway, today we will be doing..."

Falcon's (P.O.V.)

I was bored as I waited for Almight to finish his little speech. When he was done, I began to mess with people. Picking people up and bringing them over to the monitoring room was the main one, but I also messed with mineta a lot, it was fun. I was watching the first teams up. "Ok so first up, we got the love birds and the blondie car duo!" I shouted over the intercoms, causing everybody to wince. I then gave it back to Almight. He explained the rules of the task and made them start.

"Excuse me, Falcon? What does your quirk steal do?" It was Miley Samishi. "Let me see your quirk." I instructed. She did and created a little bit of ice, using a water bottle. "Ok, now get rid of that and hold my hand." I explained as I took my gloves off and put them in my pocket. She did as told and I smirked. "Now try to use your quirk." I told her as I began making a snowball behind my back. "I- I can't use my quirk! You stole it!" Samishi shouted confused and obviously scared. "First question, why would you trust a villain? Second, it's called steal for a reason, frosty the snowman." I replied as I threw the snowball in her face. I then returned her quirk, the little ball of energy looked like a snowflake as it hit her skin. "Ok, now try it." I ordered as I began flying up again.

"It worked?" She asked confused. "Obviously, I almost always return quirks. The only time I can't is when the person either doesn't want it back or they die... If they don't want it back or die, it just makes my quirks stronger and gives me upgrades." I explained calmly, although I mumbled the last part to myself. She nodded and wrote it down in a notebook. I used a single feather to grab the book and look through it. I ripped out my pages and threw the book back to her. "No." was all I said to make her nod and quickly put the book away. "I was wondering if you wanted to join us?" Samishi asked quietly. "Yea, sure Samishi." I replied as I dropped down to the ground. "Just call me Miley, please?" Miley requested kindly. "Yea sure, whatever Miley." I replied as I followed her over. "The fight just ended." I heard one of the classmates say. I didn't care, I just wanted to see Izuku again.

After everyone finished the battles and it was the end of the day, I had to go with Eraser head. Izuku ended up in the infirmary because he broke his arm again. I was really worried and wanted to go home to see Inko, but Eraser head wouldn't let me.