Chapter 13 "UA Sports festival."

Saturday, 9 July 2022

7:40 PM

Miley's (P.O.V.)

Izuku's being controlled by Shinso! Izuku was walking out of bounds! Falcon was watching from the infirmary, she was banging on the window. Izuku's eyes were white as he kept walking towards the edge. Just as he reached the edge, he stopped. Suddenly, he used his quirk. Everyone cheered as Izuku broke the spell. Izuku broke 2 of his fingers to break the spell. Izuku didn't say anything as he pushed Shinso towards the line. Shinso switched places last second, but Izuku flipped him over so he landed on his back. Izuku then went to the Infirmary.

Falcon's (P.O.V.)

I felt bad for Shinso. I knew how it felt, for people to look at you like your a villain. People hating you before they even get to know you. I could use my feathers to hear what they were saying, he was lucky, people were saying a whole lot of good stuff about him. He got Izuku 3 times in a row. I was there when Izuku got in the infirmary. I slapped him on the back of his head for his foolishness. "That was very foolish of you, Izuku. But good job on the match." I smiled and hugged his side. "That match with Shinso, I couldn't smile through it like you would." Izuku admitted sadly. All might sighed. "I heard some of the things he said to you, it must have been painful knowing how much you could relate him." All might rubbed the back of his head. "Yea, but I still couldn't go easy on him. I have to keep my eye on the prize, aiming for the top, just like you've said!" Izuku said determined as he turned to look at All might. I let go of him and sat on a chair next to the door. Recovery girl just sighed, before turning to All might. "Oh this is gonna be good!" I muttered excitedly. "You poor little darling." Recovery girl sighed sadly. "Have you been putting too much pressure on him again!?" Recovery girl asked as she hit him hard in the side.

"It was necessary and that hurt!" All might complained as he rubbed his injured side. "Oh yea, all might. I had this vision in the match, there were people, maybe 8 or 9 of them? I'm not sure, when I was under Shinso's control it felt like my brain was full of fog or something, but when the vision appeared it completely drove the fog away, that's when I was finally able to move for a split second, just my finger tips. One of the figures had eyes just like yours, All might. Do you think that all the people who've used 1 for all in the past were there pushing me on? Like spirits?" Izuku asked confused. "Spooky, I'm a ghost?" All might asked scared. "I thought you'd have answers!?" Izuku exclaimed surprised and confused. "Actually, I saw something like that too. In my younger days." All might explained calmly. "It's a clear sign that your making your power your own." All might explained. "What was it?" Izuku asked still confused. "I think it's like a trace of the previous users spirit of one for all, when it's passed on. Don't worry, whatever you saw it wont be interfering with you or your progress in the future I'm sure. In other words that vision isn't what got rid of that brain washing effect. Regardless of what you saw out there, it was your passion that allowed you to overcome Shinso's power. Even if it was only long enough for you to wiggle your finger tips to expel some energy." All might explained calmly. "Man that explanation is so not satisfying." Izuku sighed. "Forget about it! More importantly, shouldn't you be worrying about who your fighting next?" All might asked as he pointed to Izuku.

"I'm betting all my stolen money, it's going to be Shoto Todoroki." I shouted from across the room. With that, Izuku ran away. I was following close behind him. "There you are Deku!" Uraraka shouted happily. "We saved a seat for you!" Iida spoke calmly. Izuku sat down in his seat, and I sat down in the backrow corner. I almost got hit by a giant ice spike. "Told you Shoto Todoroki would win..." I muttered as I used a stolen fire quirk to melt the ice infront of me, before returning the quirk.