Chapter 16 "Hero killer: Stain vs US Students."

Chapter 16 "Hero killer: Stain vs UA Students."

Sunday, 10 July 2022

4:51 PM

Iida attacked, but Stain dodged and stabbed his shoulder. I just sat on the side lines and ate some stale popcorn I got from the convenience store. "Say what you want about me, but your just a villain who hurt my older brother!" Iida shouted in anger. "And that's why your going to die tonight." Stain explained as he held his sword above his head. "I wont forgive you! I'm going to kill you!" Iida shouted with tears in his eyes. Suddenly, Izuku came out of no where and hit Stain across the face with a smash. Todoroki was there as well. I dragged Iida away from the fight. "You want to make your brother proud!?" Todoroki shouted at Iida as his flames burnt a bright orange. I was camouflaging in my villain costume as I dragged Izuku to a safe distance away as well. "You two will be fine, just wait for the quirk to wear out." I informed as I continued eating my stale popcorn. "Stand up and be Injenium! Be the hero he wanted you to be!" Todoroki yelled as he fired and Ice and then a Fire attack at Stain. I could see Iida struggling to get up, his tears were streaming down his face as he laid against the wall.

Iida slowly regained his strength and slowly began standing up. He then had a spark in his eye as he used his turbo jet powered engines. "You cant just change your values, you'll always be a person who prioritises his own values over others." Stain explained angrily. His blade broke when Iida kicked it. Everyone began fighting the hero killer, I focused on getting the hero to safety. "Here, I need to go help." I informed after I bandaged him up.

Once I got back, I had already alerted some pros with an emergency flare. I had also helped with carrying stain away once he was knocked out. I tied stain up with random chains that had been found nearby. I had taken some of his weapons for myself. After some hero's came, 1 kicked Izuku in the face. It was hilarious. "What? Is that the... Hero killer: Stain!?" The hero's asked shocked. "I'll get the police on the line!" Some hero's responded and talked amongst themselves.

After everything, the 4 of us got lectured, before a Nomu picked me and Izuku up. Instead, Stain helpped us and killed the Nomu. "Everything that I do, is to create a stronger society." Stain explained as he took his weapon out. "You false hero! I'll make this right! These streets must run with the blood of hypocrites, Hero, I will reclaim that word! There are only 2 people who I will let kill me, Falcon and All might They are worthy!" Stain shouted, before dropping his weapon and going out cold.

I knew he was dead though, one of his ribs looked out of place. He had died.