Chapter 5 "Encounter with the unknown."

Saturday, 9 July 2022

3:44 AM

"No you idiot step back! This isn't apart of the simulation..." I trailed of and Eraser finished for me. "These are real villains." I growled and used my wings to push everyone towards the exit. "I have something I need to settle with Ten- Tomura Shigaraki first." I growled as I clicked the handcuffs off with ease.

"They've thought this out, so they must have a concrete objective. But what is it?" Shoto todoroki asked confused. "They want All might the symbol of peace, I should know I used to-... Never mind." I cut myself of as I tried to make everyone back up. "Izuku move your ass!" I shouted, even Iida agreed with me. After Izuku got moving we were face to face with kurogiri. "It is a pleasure to meet you all, we are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice. To say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans, we could not have foreseen. Ah well, in the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a roll to play." Suddenly Bakugo and Krishima jumped for Kurogiri. "NO!" I shouted, but it was too late. The area had already been surrounded in darkness and fog.

"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths!" Kurogiri shouted as he began teleporting everyone to random parts of the facility. I was teleported directly on top of the Nomu, in the middle of the whole fight. It harshly grabbed my ankle and dropped me Infront of Shigaraki. "They've got to work together if they want to survive this, I hope Izuku can get through alright..." I muttered to myself as Tomura put his hand on me, petting me as if I were an animal. I already stole his quirk as I fell from the Nomu.

Shortly after there was a massive explosion from the shipwreck zone. I could see Tsuyu Asui, mineta and Izuku flying away from there, using Tsuyu's jump to get away. "Izuku!" I shouted as I tried reaching out for them, only to get pulled back by Tomura. "Where do you think your going, Falcon?" Tomura growled as he dug his nails into my arm. I winced, but didn't stop glaring as my arm began bleeding. I ignored him as my eyes followed Izuku's every move.