Chapter 20 "The mall."

Tuesday, 8 March 2022

2:07 pm

Falcon's (P.O.V)

I was walking around the shopping centre, Miley had gone with Deku. So I was left alone. I sighed and sat down on the bench, they didn't even have any butterfly knifes anywhere. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, I got an uneasy feeling, my feathers ruffled but there was no wind. I shrugged it off and sighed.

"We came here as a class but here I am, all by myself." I mumbled looking down at my gloved hands. "Oh, it's the villain who got stuck at UA Nice!" A strangely familiar voice said close by. "I want an autograph." The man said putting his arm around my shoulder. I was uncomfortable with the man, so I turned to face him. I couldn't see his face though. "You're the one who got to beat Bakugou to hell at the sports festival, right? "Uhh, yeah?" I responded quietly.

'This could be dangerous, if he's a villain than everyone here could be in trouble. I don't really care about the other people though, just need to get Aizawa's and pro hero's trust more, before I can finally break free from their control.' I thought while looking for a way out. "And weren't you one of the guys who ran into the hero killer in the Hosu incident too? Your practically famous!" He explained enthusiastically. "You sure do know a lot." I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear me. "What can I say? I'm just a big fan of yours. I can't believe I'm running into you again." Realisation dawned on me the more he spoke. "It makes me think that it might not be a coincidence." I spared a glance up to him, I recognised him, instantly. "No, no this feels like it's destiny." The man said putting 4 finders on my neck. I lifted me neck up more to avoid contact. He had 1 finger up, if I moved, he could kill me.

I winced slightly, before glaring at him. There was a visible line of sweat rolling down my face. "Oh right! From your point of view, we haven't seen each other since the attack on the U.A., huh?" He said head turned towards me, his red eyes blood shot and hungry. His smile could easily of etched it's way into someone elses greatest fears. I pouted and looked down, unable to hide my smile. His smile seemingly widened at my reaction. "Why don't we spend some time catching up, Falcon?" The only thing I could think when I saw his face was, 'Tomura... Shigaraki!'

"Act natural, don't make a scene, I'm just an old friend. Who ran into you at the mall. Calm down and wipe that look off your face! I think we should have a conversation is all. A friendly chat, oh and of course if you try to run or fight me in anyway, well it'll be fast." He said while moving his 5th finger over my neck, he was warning me. "As soon as all 5 of my finger touch your neck, your throat will be the first thing that disintegrates. In a matter of seconds you'll be nothing more than dust and powdered bone." He said, still moving his finger over my throat. "I know how your power works Tenko." I replied bluntly.

"If you do that while there are so many people here, than a hero will come and catch you in no time. You couldn't escape! I don't want you to get in trouble Tenko, Father would kill us. He would bring me back to life and kill me again, I don't particularly want to go through that again, Tenko." I told him, trying to look back up to him. "I don't doubt that, but just look at these sheep." He said pointing to the crowds of people. "Anyone of them could use their quirks and start a massacre whenever they wanted, and yet they're all here, smiling. They think laws and rules will protect them, because they assume everyone has the same morals. They're convinced nothing bad could ever happen to them. After you, I could kill 20, 30, maybe even more before a hero showed up and managed to stop me!" He was seemingly excited by the thought of starting a massacre. I was backed into a corner.