Chapter 9 "That's the idea, Ochaco."

Saturday, 9 July 2022

3:46 PM

"Our investigators are trying to learn everything they can about this so called, league of villains. We've made some progress, but we can't find anything on this Shigaraki so far. We've searched our records for men in their 20's or 30's who are registered as having some sort of disintegration quirk, but so far we've come up empty handed. Same for the warp gate villain Kurogiri. They're not citizens or using alias's hard to find either way." the investigator guy explained. I was sitting next to Prncipal Nezu. "So what your really saying is that you don't know anything?" The guy with tusks asked. "We've got to track them down, I shot their ring leader, but once he heals up he'll proboably try pulling something like this again. What a pain." The guns guy explained calmly. "It did seem like the time." the yellow haired guy muttered. "is there something on your mind, All might?" Nezu asked concerned. "Called it!" I spoke calmly and boredly. "The attack on the USJ was too bold. No sane adult would ever attempt it. The ring leader kept monologuing about the reasons he was there, and he bragged about Nomu's many quirks. But he never said a word about his own powers, when things didn't go his way, he was visibly upset. Like he was gonna throw a tantrum." All might then sighed in annoyance. "Ugh! I guess bragging about Nomu's quirks was a quick way to draw me into a fight." He continued. "That might be true, yes. But strategically, it was foolish to reveal his quirks up front instead of keeping them a secret." Nezu responded calmly.

I stole Nezu's cup of tea and replaced it with water. "Shigaraki made wild immature claims, but did so with a completely straight face. He talked about Nomu like it was some sort of a pet. It looks like he's never been told no before, like he thought that things would go his way no matter what. He has the personality of a spoilt little brat. A man child." All might explained. "A child with incredible power though." tusks man replied. "It's possible he never got the quirk counselling students receive in elementary school." Miss Midnight replied intrigued. "Maybe so, but it doesn't really matter now." Gun guy replied monotone. "There were 72 villains arrested in the after math of the USJ attack. They were all small time thugs who usually lurked around back alleys. But what worries me is that this man child got them all to follow his crazy plan. They viewed him as a real leader." Cop man replied. I ignored them as I drank Nezu's tea.

I tuned back in when Nezu told me the meeting was over. "Nezu, can I please go home to Inko and Izuku? I miss Inko's cooking..." I muttered quietly. "I apologise, but class will be starting shortly. You will be going to Aizawa's class today. You saved Aizawa and some of the students in the hero course. You will be given a sleeping bag of your choice and comfort for you, you haven't slept yet have you?" Nezu informed calmly. "No, I haven't thank you Nezu. I'll take a black comfy large one." I responded calmly. "It's going to be the sports festival and you'll get to compete as well. You may get to go to a hero's agency too, so the hero's can keep an eye on you." Nezu explained. I nodded and followed Nezu to Aizawa's class.

"It's lunchtime right now, so you'll be eating in the cafeteria with your new classmates." I nodded as I found Izuku, All might, Iida and Ochaco. All might then left with Izuku. I walked up to Ochaco and Iida. "Hey, glasses and gravity girl. What are your names?" I mumbled as I carried my sleeping bag and bag. "My names Ochaco Uraraka." Ochaco introduced. "And I'm Tenya Iida!" Iida introduced. "You already know I'm Falcon, but I have a different name that Inko Midoria gave me." I introduced calmly. "What's your other name, Falcon?" Ochaco asked kindly as she bent down to my height. "My names... My name's Sarah, I think... Yea! My name's Sarah!" I smiled looking like an innocent child. We walked to the eating area and ate our lunches, we also began talking they're both really nice too!