Chapter 12 "The boy born with everything."

Saturday, 9 July 2022

6:16 PM

"We should probably eat soon, the caffeteria's gonna be busy. Don't you think?" Izuku tried to get away, but Todoroki kept him there. I could hear Izuku gulp quietly. "I was overwhelmed, and it made me break the promise I made to myself a long time ago. Iida and Kaminari, Yaoyorozu and tokoyami, Uraraka none of them felt it. In that moment, I was the only one who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something, after experiencing All might's quirk." Todoroki explained, holding his left hand up. "Oh yea? Is that all?" Izuku asked nervously. "I'm saying, the power I felt from you felt the same as All might's. Midoria, tell me..." Todoroki seemed to trail off for a second. "Are you really All might's secret love child or something?" Todoroki asked with a serious expression. I burst out laughing, but quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"Well, are you?" Todoroki asked quietly. "No, no not at all! But if I was then I would totally say I wasn't so I can see how you probably wont believe me no matter what I say. But anyway, you've got the completely wrong idea. And, why would you even think that about me?" Izuku asked confused. "'That's not it at all' is interesting wording. It means that there is something between you two that your not supposed to talk about. My father is the hero Endevour, you must have heard of him and how he's the number 2 hero. So if your connected to the #1 hero All might in some way, then that would mean that I have even more reason to beat you." Todoroki explained.

"My old man is ambitious, he aims for the top. He used his power to make a name for himself. But he was never able to best All might, so the symbol of peace is living proof of his failure. He's still at it though, still trying to take down All might, one way or another." Todoroki explained as he looked away. "I'm not sure what your getting at, what do you mean, Todoroki?" Izuku asked obviously confused. "Have you ever heard of quirk marriages?" Todoroki asked quietly. "They became a problem after the first few generations of superpowers became wide spread. There were those who sought out potential mates, solely for the purpose of making stronger children. Many were forced into relationships. They would be viewed as old fashioned arranged marriages. But clearly it was unethical. My father has not only a rich history of accomplishments, but also plenty of money to throw at his problems. He bought my mothers relatives to get his hands on her quirk and now he's raising me to up serve All might. It's so annoying! I refuse to be a tool for that scumbag. In every memory of my mother, I only see her crying. I remember she called my left side unbearable, before she poured boiling water on my face. The reason I picked a fight with you was to show my old man what I was capable of doing, without having to rely on his damned fire quirk. You see, I'm going to show him that I reject his power and that I can take first place without using it." Todoroki then walked away. Izuku ran out as well, so I flew into a different hiding spot, only to run into Bakugou.

"Watch where your go- mhm!" I put my hand over Bakugou's mouth and made him shut up. I then flew to the stores and grabbed some food, the people from class 1A paid for it for me. We had to draw lots to see who we were up against in the next tournament. I was up against the winner. "Great, I have to fight the winner." I muttered to myself. I decided to watch from the infirmary. "Hello dear, what are you in here for?" Recovery girl asked confused. "I'm waiting for Izuku Midoria, there's no way he isn't coming in here." I muttered to myself. I could see Izuku was being controlled by the other guy. "Mind control..." I muttered to myself.