Chapter 15 "Time to pick some names."

Sunday, 10 July 2022

3:10 PM

"Morning." Eraser head mumbled as he walked into the room, dragging me behind him. I was still in my cocoon and refused to get out, so he dragged me all the way to class like this. The small black and white kitten was still in my arms. "Ribbit, Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. That's good news!" Tsuyu croaked happily. "The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today. On hero informatics." Aizawa spoke calmly. The whole class began panicking, I could sense it from inside my cocoon. "You need codenames. It's time to pick your hero names." At the mansion of that everyone got excited and jumped out of their seats. Eraser head glared, causing everyone to immediately sit back down. I tuned out, and got out of my cocoon.

Todoroki got 1st, bakugou got 2nd and I didn't care after that. "Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pro's, got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers." Aizawa explained as he leaned forwards. "Oh, so we're all interning?" Izuku asked confused. "Yes. You already have some experience with real villains, during the attack on the USJ facility. But it'll still be helpful to see pro's at work close up and personal, in the field, first hand." Aizawa explained as he turned to face me. "Your going with them." He muttered, I let out a surprised huh and began muttering insults under my breath. "Your hero names will most likely be temporary, but take them seriously or-" Aizawa got cut off by Midnight entering the room. "You'll have hell to pay in the long run!" She explained as she walked into the classroom.

"Yea, midnight is right. She will also have final approval over your names. It's not my forte." Aizawa explained as he got a small box of name cards, he then gave them to me. I put mine on Aizawa's desk, before handing the class's out. As I handed them out, Aizawa explained the rules.

"Now students, who among you is presenting first?" The whole class began murmuring. "Who has the balls to go first?" Just then the sparkle laser guy walked up. "My hero name is, 'I can not stop twinkling!" He shouted as he proudly raised his board. I stifled my laughter and Midnight turned and bent down to my height. "Is something funny?" She asked darkly. I shook my head no. "It's just that the name's too long, and if I was free I would be laughing at him. No offence twinkle toes!" I shouted the last part over my shoulder. He instantly deflated. "Well I like it!" Midnight explained and edited it. Next was Mina. "My name is alien queen!" She announced proudly as she flipped her board over. "Like the alien from that film? Sweet!" I responded, Midnight was instantly against it though. "No way! Try again!" Midnight shouted.

The next person was Asui. "I've had this name in mind since pre-school. Rainy season hero: Froppy!" Asui explained with a small croak at the end. I nodded, "It's great!" I smiled at her, she thanked me and went back to her seat as the whole class began chanting her hero name. Next was Kirishima, "The sturdy hero, Red Riot!" He explained. "Like crimson riot?" I asked, he nodded and went back to his seat after he got approval from Midnight.

After everyone else, it was Bakugo. "King explosion murder." He announced coldly and calmly. I was drinking milk and it had come out my nose. "I'm going to say it's a little to violent." Midnight explained calmly. "Huh what do you mean!?" Bakugou yelled as he dropped his plate. "Why don't you be explosion man?" Kirishima joked, "Huh!? You shut up, weird hair! If you keep that up, I'll show you exactly why murder should be in my name!" Bakugou shouted, before getting the disapproval of Midnight. Uraraka was Uravity. Iida was Tenya. Izuku was Deku. Bakugou was Lord explosion murder. Bakugou didn't get to change it though.

I also got a piece of paper and had to stay in the class with everyone else. I chose my 3 choices and gave them to Aizawa. I was watching the news when suddenly, Stain came on the news. "Stain!?" I shouted surprised, getting the attention of everyone in the staffroom.

The next day

I got accepted into an agency in Hosu city. Iida got accepted as well, so we had to stay close to each other. "I know you only want revenge, but I need to visit someone here, so you better not mess this up for me." I explained to Iida. He gasped out of surprise, but nodded stiffly. Once we got back to the agency, Iida took his glassed off and unsuited. I had already changed from my villain costume. "The good thing about the city being on high alert is that no villains will come out and attack us." The mentor smiled. "Huh? Yea sure." Iida responded as he cleaned his glasses. "I needed some blood for my friends though! It would have been amazing to get at least 1 vial." I complained, the mentor shivered.

"Ooh! Can I have your blood?" I asked as I walked up to him, holding a needle and vial. "Uh... No?" He asked confused and shocked. I nodded and shoved it away. I could see Iida plotting revenge already. I grabbed some crayons and began drawing in the corner. "Aren't you supposed to be the #1 villain?" The mentor asked confused. "Just because I'm the strongest villain, doesn't mean I'm not still a kid." I responded with a childish smile. "We're going back out shortly, so get suited up." The mentor informed after about 30 minutes, I sighed and nodded, before following the 2 out the door.

"We'll patrol Kyoto today too, sorry this is so monotonous." the mentor apologised. "No, in fact it's better this way." Iida stated calmly. "Hey, this is kind of hard to ask, but your after the hero killer aren't you?" the mentor asked quietly. "I couldn't think of any other reason you would come to my agency. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you did! It's just that you shouldn't be perusing personal grudges. We heros aren't allowed to arrest or punish people or punish them. The only reason, we're allowed to use our quirks is because of the regulations restricting them. That's why no matter how noble the reason may be, a hero must not use their quirk for themselves. If a pro used their powers for their own selfish desires, it would be a very serious crime." The mentor explained calmly. "I'm not saying that the hero killer isn't incredibly guilty or anything, you just seem like the earnest type y'know? I would hate for you to focus on 1 goal and ignore everything else." The mentor quickly added on.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." Iida responded with a bow. "Oh it's fine, as long as you get what I'm saying. Now are you good?" The mentor asked as he continued walking. Iida clenched his fists but followed anyways. "He still wants revenge, and he isn't letting that go..." I muttered to myself, luckily no one heard me. After a few minutes me and Iida got separated from the mentor. I ran after Iida, after he ran into the alleyway. "Iida! You idiot! Oh, hey Stain!" I smiled and waved at stain. Stain had a blade pointed towards Iida. "Listen to me, hero killer. I am the younger brother of a famous and kind hearted hero who was attacked by you. I have come to stop you, because he can't anymore! Your going to remember my name for as long as you Live! I am Ingenium and I will defeat you! That I promise!" Iida declared vengefully. "Then so be it. Die." Stain replied simply.