The Beginning Of An End?

backstory- Miranda and ben had been arguing since ben found out about a second miscarriage miranda had hid for a yr.

flashback:
MIRANDA!! MIRANDA WHERE ARE YOU?! "ben yelled walking into the house

miranda was upstairs in the bathroom wiping her face to seem like she hadn't been crying(usually the days he worked late she would grieve but today he got off early and she didnt know why).

"Yes?! "miranda yelled from the bathroom.

As ben walked into the bathroom in their room he noticed her eyes were swollen he wanted to hold his wife but he was too angry to care at the moment.

"Why didnt you tell me?" he asked her while she stood there in a daze. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME
DAMMIT?!" he yelled as he he punched the door leaving a hole and making miranda jump.

" i- i- tried its its-"

" ITS WHAT?!" he yelled before she could finish her eyes were watering but she took a deep breath and held it in.

" after the first miscarriage i - i didnt want to get your hopes up so i kept it to myself until i knew i would carry to term, wait wait how how did you know?" miranda questioned looking up at him realizing the only person she told was callie and a therapist she had been seeing secretly.

"YOUR THERAPIST YOUR FUCKING THERAPIST MY WIFE WAS - "

" ben i know you are upset but you are not going to continue yelling at me i am still your wife" she said sternly and ben walked out into the bedroom and took a deep breathe.

She followed slowly not knowing he could get this upset.

"why lie to me for a year miranda? and dont tell me you dont know why."

" i- i- i really dont know i i was just scared and when i miscarried i was just sad and i didnt know what to do"

" TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND THATS WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE, HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL KNOWING I COULD'VE ENJOYED THOSE SMALL MOMENTS AND MY WIFE TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME, HUH!?"

She just stood there unsure what to do still trying to fight back tears that she didn't know had already fell.

" you know what, dont answer that ill be back tomorrow" he said while packing a bag.

" where are you going?" miranda asked watching him intently.

" somewhere the hell away from you" he said with hatred and walked downstairs out the door slamming it.

Miranda stood in their room crying she knew what she did was wrong but she didn't expect him to be that angry. she climbed into bed and eventually cried herself to sleep.

2 weeks later:

Miranda and ben walked into the house arguing like they had been doing each night for the past two weeks.

"IM SORRY BEN WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY" miranda said while crying.

"i cant do this" ben said in a low tone but loud enough for her to hear.

"what?" she asked feeling her world be swept from under her.

"im leaving or you are but i cant stay with you knowing what you kept from me for a year, i love you but i cannot." he said in soft voice.

Miranda stood there for a second in disbelief and then said "okay" and walked upstairs packing her stuff and went right out the door into her car crying. Ben closed the door after her never thinking it would be like this and hell did he know it hurt him worse when she left the door.

How y'all feel about it? This my first time writing so bear with me...