twenty-three

TW: implicit racism and smut, I have no idea how we managed to spiral into a daddy kink 😭 please just refrain from reading if you are uncomfortable, I really have no idea how we went that far lmao... SO THAT'S THAT, I GUESS! ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

Side note, I was watching the Busan concert. Sooo beautiful omfg, and the run bts choreography had my dying. How about you guys? Did you watch? The only bummer was the connection, but I take what I can get <3

The restaurant was empty. It surely had its rush hours and days, and it seemed Wednesdays just wasn't one of those, for whatever reason. I leaned against the counter, actually hoping for just one costumer to come inside, only so I could be put to do something instead of standing around and waiting alone. At least people walked by, which meant I could people watch. I noted how their jackets gradually became lighter week for week and how the sky became clearer day for day as we ventured further into March. Sounds boring, right? It wasn't as if I had a lot of other things to do, with only school, work and Marina and Young-Soo. Jungkook hadn't been part of the picture recently. Map of The Soul: Seven had been released, instantly showing itself off as a success, and Jungkook had gotten so caught up in interviews, performances and content creating, that we'd only been in contact over the phone. I had been sharing my thoughts of the new album and music videos late into the night, him listening to everything intently. To say I was missing him was an understatement. Thinking back to the last time we'd really been together it had probably been on valentine's day. I had showered him in food and chocolate of the most delightful sort, making him throw out the idea of dieting before the comeback, and instead happily accepting my gift. So, the only thing troubling my mind was the arrival of White day, and the fact that Jungkook hadn't mentioned it at all.

It meant a lot to me to be honest. It was a special day and at the thought that nothing might happen, made my heart ache. I really just wanted to spend the precious and meaningful time with him, to see him again. I felt my face morph into a pout, and when I looked down I found that I had absentmindedly fiddled with a sugar packet, and accidentally torn open the paper and sugar was now scattered everywhere. I mumbled a low curse and fumbled to wipe it up before someone would walk in on the worst possible time, because Murphy's law just always seemed to do me bad.

It seemed I was a fortune teller, and suddenly the bell atop the door rang. I straightened up immediately with my customer taking smile, which soon enough turned into a beaming and toothy smile, when I saw a certain black, bucket hat walk through the door. He smiled down at me from over the counter and I ran around to plummet straight into his chest like a cannonball. He oof'd with a laugh but put his backpack down and hugged me back. I inhaled deeply and drunkenly clung to his shirt.

"Missed me?" He laughed and I nodded, looking up at his eyes, getting lost again. Jungkook booped my nose. "I can't stay for long though. I'm on my way to a shoot." I shrugged, ignoring how my body itched to make him to stay with me for longer. "I'll take what I can get." His smile turned into a frown at my words. "I'm sorry, kitten. It's a bit hectic these days."

"It's fine really. I just..." I began but halted when I remembered the big windows, allowing a generous sight of me and Jungkook. I gnawed on my bottom lip for a moment and Jungkook looked at me with a tilt of his head, before I hauled him by the collar of his jacket and to the back. No windows, and most definitely no cameras. With a coy smile playing at my lips, I pushed Jungkook up against the wall, stood on the tip of my toes, and pressed my lips to his. He reacted instantly to my touch and his big and surprised eyes fluttered gently. I sighed at the feeling I had missed from the bottom of my heart, as our lips moved against each other. His heart thundered beneath my hand as I slid it up his toned chest to drift across his collarbones. I smiled into the kiss, liking the effect I had on him.