fourteen

My dramatic ass was sipping tea while writing this. Apologies... Or not ;)

I was wrapped up in a duvet, in a soft and pleasantly smelling bed. The mattress felt luxurious and deep, the sheets the softest cotton I had ever touched. I let my legs drift around in the warmth and snuggled further under. The only downside to this comfortable heaven, was the pain in my neck. I yawned and stretched my body like a cat. Reaching my hand blindly up in the darkness, I found a hard cylinder shape beneath my head. Weird pillow.
I tried sitting up, still partly blind to my surroundings, and my head started pounding. I groaned and reached for my forehead, fuck what had happened last night? What was the clock and where was my phone? I felt as if I had walked straight into a pole, except it was every single side and angle of my head, that had walked into a pole. Little spots of dark green and blue darted across my vision. I had grown a second heartbeat in the base my head, the ground zero of the earthquake. In other words: I felt horrible.

I slipped my bare legs out from under the duvet and carefully treaded the ground with wobbly legs. I had absolutely no idea where I was and no idea why. Letting my hands reach out in front of me, to keep from bumping into objects, I stumbled around. I thought I found a curtain, but I wasn't sure, perhaps a desk too. I came upon a wall, and I followed the smooth surface until I reached a cold, metal doorknob.

Hesitating to press down for a minute or so, I slowly pushed it down, careful to not make any noise. I could have been kidnapped for all I knew. I had absolutely no idea how I ended up here. Just that I went with Marina and Young-Soo to the club, drank and danced a little. Nothing else.

The door opened, and light spilled into the room. I winced and my hands flew up to block the bright light, a sharp pain thudded behind my eyes and across my eyebrows. I silently stumbled forward, blinking violently before my eyes adjusted to the light. I came to a black counter with a sink, it seemed like I had walked straight into a bathroom. Looking up I found my own reflection in the big, wide mirror. I gasped. I looked terrible. My hair was a mess, my makeup ruined, my dress hanging weirdly off my body and scrapes at my knees. Okay, what the actual fuck had happened last night?

Confused, I staggered further into white hose, clean shapes and edges all around me. It smelled nice here. I came to a bedroom with two beds, but no one was around, empty. I noticed how one side looked messier than the other. Where was I, who owned this room?
The bathroom and the hall were connected by the bedroom, I quietly walked through it, glancing around the place. It was quite big I noticed, bigger than my house had ever been, but not humongous. I looked all around, up and down, trying to absorb every single detail to connect the dots of where I was. I was too busy to look around me, that I didn't even notice a person coming down from the stairs to my left. The person probably didn't notice me either because they waltzed straight into me, making my head rebound against their chest. I stumbled back with an oof, barely standing on my legs, and so did the person.

I looked up. Squinting to see through my hangover, and saw a man with blonde hair, bordering on a slight grey. He looked just as surprised as me as he took all of me in. I gulped as his eyes travelled all over my dress and my exposed body parts, suddenly feeling aware of just how skimpy this dress was. He seemed like he had to tear his eyes away and when he finally looked at me again, his brows furrowed, and he opened his mouth. But nothing came out. It was just then that my mind finally pulled itself together and connected the dots. The guy who stood before me was Jimin. I was such an idiot. Everything from yesterday came crashing in, the alcohol, the girl, the guys, Jungkook- fuck Jungkook. I had told him everything. I silently panicked and my lips wobbled. This was so embarrassing, I wanted to bury myself in a 50 feet hole and just never come back up again. The second time where I got to be close to Park Jimin, I looked like an alley rat who had just arisen from the sewers.