two

Enjoy!

I felt as if the tumble I had taken, had knocked all air out of me for an eternity. And as Jungkook looked down at me, I found myself very willing to be his own personal punching bag, he could hit me time over time again, and I would cherish every blow. That's how it felt when you looked into his eyes, such a dark brown they were almost black like the galaxy, with a thousand little shining lights, reflecting so deep they could reach your soul. A mikrokosmos by other words, a whole solar system centered around him. I couldn't quite decipher what his expression held. He merely stared at me, and I at him. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks in embarrassment and was painfully aware of the amount of people that we stood amongst. Right on the middle for everyone to see.

I let my eyes drift downward. His outfit was simple, but it worked. Light washed jeans that sat snug around his toned legs, God those legs he was 90% legs I was sure, but not too skinny and ripped a few places. A luxury looking black leather belt, and a simple white t-shirt that probably cost more than my whole existence. I gulped. It felt wrong the be so near the man who had the whole world down on their knees. And unintentionally even. I sent silent thank yous to my brother, but also silent I'm selling you after this, because without him I probably wouldn't have ended up in this painfully embarrassing yet blessing position.

Jeon Jungkook let his eyes glance over all of me. I almost feared that he was about to yell at me for ruining his recording, but then he simple laughed. An amused huff. It was enough to send shudders trailing up my spine. His doe eyes squinted, and his nose scrunched, "Gwenchana?" he asked almost delighted. In Korean. I momentarily forgot I by all means, probably looked like a normal Korean citizen, and considering how my parents had kept me fluent in the language, it should have been an easy question. Yet I found myself stammering in English.

"Ye-yes, totally...?" Man, my arm was hurting hurting.

A look of surprise and minor terror passed over his face, like a stunned bunny. "Oh, aha... Are- are you okay?..." he asked in shaky English, as a light pink color creeped up his neck, which he nervously rubbed. Nah, I'm the one who's supposed to be nervous, besides your English is great, honestly.

I could feel the stares from everyone on the sideline and the way they looked as if they were ready to pounce and literally eliminate me, if Jungkook indicated that I was a threat. I even heard a few snickers. I braced myself and in a feverish, panicked moment, decided to keep the act going, because turning back may just have been even worse. "Yeah, I'm okay." I whimpered in English with a clearly fake smile. Jungkook grimaced and I saw how his eyes helplessly darted to the side. Yikes.

"I am really so so sorrysorrysorry-" I began, still not switching over into Korean as pure panic overtook me. And as predicted, my rambling began. A waterfall where the lake at the top just doesn't seem to have a bottom. It just keeps on pouring. Forever and forever. Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes, clearly not understanding a single word coming out of my mouth. I damned myself, and Jungkook for being so beautiful that I was starstruck times ten.
I tried taking a shaky breath and slowing down before I after what felt like years of suffering, switched into Korean. No matter how visible it was that my accent wasn't entirely one of a local. Inside I was ready to cry.
"I didn't mean to disturb your filming, or whatever you guys were doing, I didn't even know you were filming- I just," a deep exhausted breath, "My little brother ran away, and I just really don't want to lose him in a giant city, andihavenoideawhereheisnow." I said and hid my face in my hands. A terrible silence followed.

"This wouldn't happen to be him, right?"

A calm, slightly amused, and confident voice said from behind me. I whipped around to find the source of the voice and my elbow shifted making me wince in pain. I suppressed it. No time for pain when you're around BTS.
My mouth was left agape by the sight. No other than Kim Seok-jin stood there, smirking at me and with my little brother beside him.
"I think he wanted to try out Taehyung's sunglass collection," he said and raised his perfect brows.
And indeed on my little brother's face sat about 6 sunglasses, some layered others stacked. He grinned at me, then looked up at the oldest BTS member where a pair of sunglasses hung lazily on the bridge of his perfect nose. Oh no, he is not about to make me pay for 6 designer sunglasses.