twenty-six

YAYYY a new chapter! I am so sorry for these past few, late updates. Just going through a very stressed time in my life, but I really do try to get some writing done for you guys<3

Enjoy my precious babies

TW: smut

EDIT: my dumbass forgot something so i changed it lol. the change makes like no difference, but it felt like it was called for lol

"You two know each other?" The director asked pointing between the two of us. I nodded slowly. "Oh, yes, we go to school together."
"Ahhh," she hummed. "Interesting."

I found it hard to tear my gaze away from Dae-hyun and his sneaky smile. Dae-hyun was the male lead, of course. "Well, take a seat Miss Min." The directors voice said, calling me back to reality. "Oh, yeah of course."
"If you don't mind acting out the small piece together." Mrs. Choi said as she and the other casting directors sat down behind their table, ruffling up the paper for notes. I blinked at Dae-hyun and he chuckled. "Well, you do remember the lines, don't you?" He asked and I almost rolled my eyes at him. "Yah, I had 10 minutes to practice them. Give me a second." I tsked in a low voice, trying my hardest to ignore the directors' curious eyes. I knew they watched. If they wanted chemistry, I was going to give them chemistry. I flashed Dae-hyun a fond and bright smile, before throwing myself into the lines. I knew we were good together; we had practiced together for more than half a year by now. Close friends and admirably well-functioning partners. There was no way it'd go unnoticed by the director. From the corner of my eye, I saw how she put the papers down and leaned in on her elbows, curiously admiring our ping ponging, back and forth conversation. Luck had decided to shine upon me today, and it seemed lucked had come in the form of Cheong Dae-hyun.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"Come on, we got to celebrate!"
"Jungkook!" I shrieked as he popped the champagne in my kitchen. He grinned from ear to ear as the fizzy alcohol bubbled over and onto my floor. "It's not every day you land a lead role!"
I laughed and took the tall glass from his hand "Cheers!" I smiled and we took a sip together. "You know you should hold it by the stem," Jungkook said nodding at the way I held my champagne glass. I quirked a brow.
"It prevents it from heating up. Jimin-hyung taught me." I flicked him in the forehead to which he let a yelp sound out. "Seems like Jimin taught you a lot of things." I said.
​​​​​​​"Mmh, Jimin likes to have fun." He replied wiggling his brows. I squinted at him. "Bet he didn't teach you how make pizza-dough."
"Is that why you brought out the flour?" Jungkook asked, nodding towards the big bowl and spoon. I nodded with a smile and tied his apron "You'll make the dough because you're strong and my wrist probably can't take it. Then I'll ready the toppings!"

While I diced the pineapple my eyes kept unwillingly darting towards his strong hands. I hated how fast and elegant they were because it made them so ungodly attractive. Not to mention his tattoos beneath his beautiful skin that flexed as he kneaded the dough, so strong and- I'd probably have started drooling had he not called out my name. "Y/n-ah..." He whined.
"Mm?" I hummed, mind coming back to reality.
"Can you please roll my sleeves up? They keep falling down and my hands are all covered." With the poutiest pout he held up his hands, that indeed had stringy pieces of dough hanging from them. I snorted and rolled up his sleeves. "There you go." He gave me a happy peck on the cheek in thanks. My cheeks burned, and flushed I returned to cutting tomatoes.

"We have to make it into a heart shape." I said as we both stared down at the lump of dough. "What why?" Jungkook asked and I frowned. "Because I saw it on Pinterest! And I get to choose because I just got a role!"
And so the pizza took shape as a heart, prettily decorated, and slammed into the oven without a second thought. As we started on the dishes I sighed as the water ran over my hands. It wasn't cold outside, quite the opposite. And even though it was getting late, the sun was setting slowly, casting my living room in a warm, golden light that made the bubbles of soap glitter. The heat of the sun's rays trickled on my bare neck in a pleasant way. I still couldn't quite believe it. My mind couldn't grasp it, couldn't wrap around the idea of me having an actual role in an actual series. And the lead at that.
I smiled to myself. I was finally standing with my feet inside the door of the house of my dreams. So close to reaching the destination that I could taste it on my tongue.