In every book, there is a facial paralysis, and Akizawa is that facial paralysis.

As the first of the six protectors of the villain, Mingze was cruel and ruthless, needless to say, often catching upright people and refining them into puppets, and later the villain's huge puppet army also had more than half of his sins - well, like the Blood Devil Chu Yin, he had an almost paranoid loyalty to the Imperial Family.

So how ferocious should the vice cp be!

Ling Xia carefully looked at his ship, and sure enough, except for Ming Ze, the other crew members were slightly stiff in posture and their faces were abnormally pale. Thinking that it was a ship of walking dead, Ling Xia was disgusted.

He quickly made a silent gesture toward the crowd, holding his ear to listen to the conversation between the two people outside.

Hearing Cranminer's arrogant voice, Mingze still looked like an ancient well and said in a voice without a little emotion: "Elder Zuo has an order, ordering you to patrol this sea area, and you must find the person in the portrait - there can be no damage."

He said and threw a scroll over to this side.

Cranmin Bai lazily caught the opening, and could not help but be a little surprised, because the Qingjun teenager on the portrait had a pair of radiant Dan phoenix eyes, and a small red mole at the corner of the eye, which was similar to the Yuzhi Absolute for seven or eight points.

Akasawa was already keenly aware of the change in her look and immediately asked, "Have you seen the person on the portrait?" Because his voice is flat and undulating, all question sentences are declarative sentences.

Cranmin Erbai rolled up the scroll and put it in his arms, laughing and giggling, "I'm just curious, Elder Zuo has been in hiding for many years, why are you looking for a young man?" Well, it wouldn't be his bastard son left behind somewhere, right? Ha ha. Besides, I was at sea when I was my queen, why should I listen to the orders of an old man I had never met? After the Demon Lord's death, the Demon Cultivator had long been in chaos, and no one could command this girl! Mingze's eyes were cold, and his heart was faintly angry.

Indeed, in the ten years or so since the death of the Demon Emperor Yu Tianxing, the large and small sects of the Thirty-Six Islands and Seventy-Two Caves of the Demon Cultivation Dao had long been in chaos, and the two elders and the six protectors were the masters of the same sect, let alone no one obeyed anyone, and the entire Demon Cultivation Dao had always been in a state of no one being in the hands of the dragons for more than ten years. Cranminer Bai was still young, inherited her mother's position as the Protector of the Green Underworld, and had no feelings for the Demon Cultivator.

Cranmin smiled and played with the stick in his hand, laughing: "Ming Protector, you might as well explain the identity of this young man, if I am interested, I will help you find it." In Mingze's

view, Cranmin Erbai is naturally a junior, how dare he be so arrogant? Naturally, the matter of the descendants of the Demon Lord could not be said to this little girl who was unreliable at first glance, after all, now that the Demon Cultivation Dao was falling apart, and everyone had their own thoughts, there were only three or four people he could be sure of being loyal to the Demon Lord.

If it weren't for the fact that Cranmin Erbai had been running amok in this sea for a long time, he would not have looked for a piece of guy who hated it at first glance to help!

Mingze opened his mouth, still without undulating tone: "You will naturally know after you find him." Remember, there can't be even a little bit of damage.

Cranmin shook his legs and smiled, "Bai Yuan Protector, in terms of position, you are even lower than my position as the Protector of the Green Underworld, what is there to say?" Don't you trust this girl? She was originally a character who had nothing to do, and now she was bored, and she wanted to tease the legendary puppeteer.