"She's been in there at least ten years. Don't worry about her Kristina, she's fine, we visit her everyday, her sisters spend much quality time with her everyday, and she has tons of books to read to keep,her busy. The tower has glass walls and she gets to see everything that goes on in the courtyard. She is very happy up there Kristina."

Kristina said not one more word, knowing that anything she may say will be on deaf ears, but she made a mental note to visit the young lady and mayhap find a way to free her from her miserable fate.

"Bruce have you thought about returning me to Seth? I want to go home!" She cried, as tears flowed down her lovely face.

Bruce had a soft spot for her and did not wish to see her cry. he wanted to pull her in his arms and sooth her aching heart, but chose not to, because he didn't trust himself. He found her to be one of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and wanted nothing more than to throw her in his bed and make love to her, but he withheld from doing so. She belonged to another and he would honor that, no matter how high the stakes were if he returned her to Seth.

"Worry not about returning home. I promise you I will find a way to return you to your mate, in the meantime you must stay in your room and not even think to leave it, because there are many in this castle that don't agree with my way of thinking and you could be in serious danger!" He told her, hoping she heeded his warning and stayed in her room.

"Aye, I will do as you say and not leave the room, but please hurry and help me return home because I'm not feeling quite well, I think I'm sick!" She said.

It was obvious to Bruce that she knew not that she was with child. "You are not sick Kristina, you are with child." He told her, and watched as her eyes opened wide.

"What? How...how ..would you know that?" she asked.

"You have mated with Seth have you not?" He asked.

Kristina lowered her eyes to her lap, "Yes I have."

"His seed grows inside you, you will give birth to a daughter and according to the prophecies, you will call her Liusaidh, which means the light of the world." he told her, and watched her eyes glisten with tears.

"You have no idea who you are do you? You are named Kristina because you are the follower of Christ, and your fist born will be the light of this world, she will be assigned a guardian angel to watch over her until she reaches her twenty two years of age, and gains all her powers, but the powers that she will carry inside her will be strong and will surpass all of our powers, she will be a Demi God, and will live for the sole purpose of humanity."

"And how do you know this Bruce?" She asked, choking back a sob.

"I know this because I have read the prophecies many times and know them inside out!"

"Is that the reason why you brought me here?"

"Yes."

"But if I'm already with child, Seth has beat you to it. What good could I be to you if I already carry Seth's seed inside me?" She asked, and when she realized what his intentions may be, she jumped up from her chair and dashed across the room to get away from him.