<-- 18 : Love and Forgetting -->

Warnings : none

Characters :Ranboo, mentions of Tubbo and Wilbur (sonewhat of the last beeduo one and then I'll write about other people and other stuff. Hopefully.)

Universe : irl

Type : bittersweet

A/n : so it's been a while, and I'm so sorry, I've just been really busy and distracted, but I finally found inspiration, so have this

--------------->

No one's POV :

Ranboo was a very logical person, definitely. So it totally made sense with the type of person he is, definitely, when he didn't feel quite right with the concept of love.

He never liked anyone, besides the one person who shut him down immediately, so he had little to no experience, and hadn't cared for someone in that way since. But now? Oh boy has changed.

He didn't know when, and didn't want to, but he started to think about a certain brunette he grew close with. Like a lot more often then he already had. He thought, at first, that he was simply just glad to be Tubbo's friend, but looking back on it as he gazed up at the stars, especially after what Wilbur had just explained to him, he didn't think that was it anymore. After all, it's not really a friend kinda thing to wonder what kissing that person would feel like.

And, though with much reluctance, Ranboo had to somehow except the fact that he had indeed fallen for his best friend, or ex one at least. The only issue, if not many others, was that he knew for a fact Tubbo didn't view him that way, especially with his current relationship that seemed to be going alright.

So now the tall beanpole lay up on his roof, gazing at the bright, little lights in the sky having to grasp the fact that he was in love with someone who probably couldn't care less about his well being anymore. And yeah, that hurt, but love, with Ranboo's totally logical mindset, wasn't something to be so surprised about when it hit hard and hurt.

He exhaled quietly, forcing that feeling of love down and away. He needed to move on and let go of old ties, yet he struggled greatly. It's never easy to do what's right or needed. So, with all the strength he could muster, Ranboo forced himself to forget. Forget 𝘩𝘪𝘴 laugh, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 smile, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 kindness, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 personality, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 voice, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 touch. And so he did. He forgot about the boy he had fallen so helplessly in love with. He forgot about the months he spent in that house laughing and living life. He forgot about the late night talks, the hugs, the whole package that came with that boy. He forgot about Tubbo, or rather Toby Smith, and who that guy, that amazing, wonderful, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 male was. After all, he 𝘪𝘴 famous for his memory issues. So it was easy, right?

--------------->

Words : 480

A/n : sorry it's short, hope you enjoyed though! Thanks for all the reads even if it doesn't seem like that much. Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!

Remember to sleep and eat.

Hydrate or die-drate!