<--3 : Bees-->

Warning : none

Type : fluff/platonic

Plot : Ranboo knows how much Tubbo likes bees, so why not get him a gift

A/n : it was late at night when this was written, so no spell checks, sorry for the mistakes I may make

-------------------->

No one's POV :

   Ranboo stood in a random store in the UK, around where Tubbo lived. He didn't exactly know where he was going, so it wasn't surprising when he got lost.

   Tubbo was at home streaming at the moment, and as a thank you for all he's done, Ranboo wanted to surprise him with something. Although the most he could go off was that Tubbo had a strange addiction to bees.

   Ranboo looked around, deciding to do his best to find his way around on his own rather than asking for help. In all honesty, he wasn't in the mood for undesired social interaction.

   Ranboo had some how found himself in the toy aisle, deciding not to question  how he ended up there.

   A smile slowly grew on his face under his mask as he locked eyes on a certain thing Tubbo would absolutely love. It was a bee squish mellow, yes, but it wasn't one of those small ones or the medium sized ones, it was one of those huge ones. Needless to say, Ranboo was receiving weird looks from stranger as he walked out of the store with that thing.

   Ranboo walked into Tubbo's house, letting out a relieved sigh upon realizing that no one else was home except for the male he had planned to surprise, and for the fact that Tubbo was done streaming.

   Ranboo soundlessly made his way to Tubbo's room, opening the door very quietly, practically tip-toeing into the room before closing the door just as quietly.

   Ranboo snuck up behind Tubbo, and without warning dropped the huge plush on the boy's head, laughing as he jumped in surprise.

   Tubbo's look of fear soo  turned into that of happiness as he saw what the soft thing was. He sprung up from his seat, discarding his phone on the floor, hugging Ranboo rightly while fighting the urge to jump around like a giddy child.

   Ranboo laughed, hugging the shorter back, resting his chin on top of Tubbo's soft brown locks.

   "Thank you."

------------------->

Word Count : 384

A/n : hope you enjoyed! I once again had a lack of motivation, but I have  a goal for this book, so I'm not gonna just abandon it this time.

Make sure to eat something and get proper sleep!

Hydrate or die-drate!