<-- 15 : Stars -->

Warnings : none

Type : not platonic, fluff

Plot : Ranboo and Tubbo watching the stars together

A/n : two in one day? Omg, so surprising. Enjoy.

---------------->

No one's POV :

   Ranboo climbed the ladder that led to the roof, pushing open the trap door before making it onto the wood. Ranboo turned around, holding out a hand to hoist Tubbo up before closing the trap door.

   Ranboo and Tubbo sat on the wooden roof, feet dangling over the edge of a small flat surface that just happened to be there. They two sat shoulder to shoulder, hands intertwined as they watched the stars, a habit Ranboo had developed since they were a child.

   Tubbo softly smiled, looking at the half enderman rather than the light in the sky. It was moments like these he enjoyed most with no stress and simple relaxation with the person he married. Tubbo rested his head on Ranboo's shoulder, closing his eyes.

   Ranboo smiled at the small action, resting their head on Tubbo's. They admired the lights in the sky and enjoyed the warmth of their husband.

   "I love you, Bo, more than anything," Ranboo whispered, that smile never leaving their face.

   "I love you too, Boo, more than you'd ever know," Tubbo whispered back.

   The two stayed up there, Tubbo ending up talking asleep while Ranboo continues to watch the stars and make sure Tubbo was alright up until sunrise.

---------------->

Word Count : 236

A/n : wholesomeness. No spell checks, sorry.

Eat food, guys, and sleep, you're top important to be deceased.

Hydrate or you will die-drate.