Goodbye

Okay, so yeah. This is goodbye. Well, for this book.

To start things off, I lost motivation, so there's reason one. I didn't wanna just end it, but I have nothing more to write.

I fell out of the dump fandom is reason number two. I just stopped watching streams and stopped paying attention to lore. Plus, with everything that's happened, I feel I have a right to try and move on from them.

The fandom is wonderful and so are the people that the fandom is formed around, but I just fell out of love with it all. People change, they get older, and they leave habits behind. Unfortunately, I feel I should do the same.

To those that read these stories despite the horrible writing techniques, thank you. Your nonverbal support is much appreciated. I hope you all are doing well, and I'm sorry to just end this so abruptly.

The last story chapter before this one can be seen as me moving past my love for this, and I think that's what u was going for in the end. I will leave this book up, but I'm gonna go with this has just been discontinued.

Thank you again, I hope you enjoyed these wonderfully bad stories. Goodbye. Eat something, and sleep the recommended amount.

Hydrate or die-drate!

                          -Mochi_Bee_Buzz