<-- 11 : Saved -->

Warnings : minor aggression

Type : platonic

Plot : Ranboo's been in a hybeid facility for all his life. He rarely talks, and has lost almost all hope of someone freeing him, that is until a certain blonde had decided to save him

A/n : this is more of Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo rather than just the beeduo, sorry about that. I'm sure wounds about a much loved and missed streaner are still healing, so I won't be writing about him, plus I'm sure people would get mad at me. This was inspired and similar to a story I came across, so I by all means don't take all the credit, but I have adjustes it to be my own and I don't remember the author's user or the name of the book, so I apologize for that. Anyways, enjoy!

--------------->

No one's POV :

   Ranboo sat in that same white room, staring at the same white wall, waiting for the same aggression and violence.

   As the guard entered his room, Ranboo stood up, allowing the person to drag him down the hallway no matter how scared he was. Just because he expected it doesn't mean it didn't frighten him.

   It came as a surprise to Ranboo when he wasn't being dragged to the testing room but rather the room he dreaded much more. It was the room he had visited many times only to be shut down and stuffed in the same bland place.

   It was the room where the person supposedly adopts you meets you, and you're given 30 minutes to talk with them. But no one ever wanted a mute, 14 year old hybrid who's greatest weakness is something as simple as water.

   Ranboo was shoved harshly into the room, falling flat on his face. He scrambled to his feet, sheinking back against the door and away from the man that stood before him.

   "Hey there, what's your name?" The man asked softly, gently smiling.

   "The useless boy doesn't speak. Good for nothing quite frankly," one of the guards had replied, Ranboo simply staring at the floor.

   "I asked for his name not for your opinion that no one gives a sh*t about."

   Ranboo looked up in surprise at the angered tone of the man.

   The guard merely scoffed. "His names Ranboo."

   Phil went back to smiling at Ranboo.

   "I'm sorry. Why don't you come have a seat and you can get to know me?"

   Ranboo didn't trust the man fully, but he was more scared of what might happen if he didn't obey, so he sat in that freezing cold chair that he hated so much.

   "Well, Ranboo, my names Phil. I've adopted two hybrids from here already, and I am one myself if you couldn't tell," Phil began.

   Ranboo's facial expression twisted into that of confusion. Why would someone want two hybrids with powers they probably didn't understand living with them? Despite the fact Phil was a hybrid himself, it still didn't make sense to the 14 year old.

   "There's Wilbur. He is a spectral hybrid. He's 17, he likes music and knows how to play the guitar. Then here's Tommy. He is a raccoon hybrid. He's outgoing and quite energetic. He wanted to come meet you but due to the whole 'one visitor' policy, he couldn't tag along," Phil added.

   Ranboo nodded. As Phil continued to talk, Ranboo expressed his shock, integument, and interest through his facial expressions and body language. He couldn't help but want to hear more stories, but all good things must come to an end as they say.

   Ranboo stood up, as did Phil, expecting to hear that same disappointing statement that he wasn't getting adopted.

   "Ranboo?"

   The ender hybrid braced himself for the heart breaking statement, slowly turning to face Phil.

   "I want to adopt you, but I just wanted to check and see if you'd be alright with that?"

   Ranboo looked at Phil with surprise, not directly in the eye of course, as though he was silently questioning if Phil truly meant it.

   Phil smiled as Ranboo nodded enthusiastically, both equally excited.

   "Right then, I'll see you tomorrow!"

   And with that, Ranboo fell asleep in that same white room this time with a smile, a genuine smile.

   God he couldn't wait.

--------------->

Word Count : 721

A/n : I'm sorry, it was gonna be longer but then my phone died so I had to cut it short. Part 2 will be up tomorrow or later for some people.

Eat and get proper sleep please and thank you.

Hydrate or die-drate!