<-- 7 : Mask Boy -->

Warnings : none

Type : fluff, none platonic

Plot : High school au Tubbo meets a particularly secretive boy, after all, he does hide his face

A/n : enjoyyyy!

-------------->

No one's POV :

   "Bye Tommyyyy," Tubbo had yelled, watching as the blonde faded out of view.

   He let our a soft sigh before turning around and heading down the long hallway, his bag in hand. He slowly opened the door, spotting few students though one he hadn't seen before stuck out.

   The male was tall, he towered over the desk which was rather surprising. He wore a mask, and a beanie that sat on his head perfectly, and he was reading a book.

   Tubbo didn't know why, but his heart began to beat a little faster. He found the boy quite pretty and the urge to talk to him began to grow, that was until he was snapped out of his trance.

   "Alright trouble makers––" the remark was clearly intended as a joke as the teacher watching over detention was pretty chill "––I have to go do some teacher stuff, so Tubbo will be watching over you. Don't be a stressful bunch of teens, treat him as you would me, please and thank you," and with that the teacher was gone.

   Tubbo dropped his bag by the teacher's desk. Surprisingly, the students weren't as disrespectful as Tubbo had originally thought. They were all pretty quiet, either whisoerong or doing work, so Tubbo took the time to get to know the make he was so drawn to.

   He pulled the chair from the desk in front of the mystery boy's, sitting on it backwards, his hands gripping the back of the chair that your back would lean against.

   "Hey there!" Tubbo said rather enthusiastically.

   The boy tensed up, looking up from his book.

   "Hi."

   As if Tubbo's heart couldn't beat faster, it did just by hearing the male's voice. It was smooth and calming, it relaxed him quite a bit.

   "So what landed you in detention? You don't seem like the type to get into trouble, and you're never here whenever I come by, so why––"

   "It's, uhm, it's reasons I'd much rather not share, but I didn't get in trouble, I just came here,"  the male seemed to stiffen even more while he spoke, and Tubbo wondered why but didn't want to pry.

   The two spoke for a while before detention was over. The teens slowly filed put of the room, though before Ranboo, as Tubbo learned, could, the shorter boy had stopped him.

   "Ranboo, wait! I was wondering if you'd maybe wanna hang out tomorrow? It is Saturday after all, and—"

   "Yeah, I'd love to."

   And with that, Mr. Boo left.

------------->

Word count : 451

A/n : this was supposed to be published yesterday, but I feel asleep while writing it, so this was rushed. I'll make a part 2, possibly more than that, dw. There was no spell checks, sorry.

Eat and get proper sleep.

Hydrate or die-drate!