<-- 4 : Rain -->

Warning[s] : none

Type : ...

Plot : ...

A/n : sorry, I know I didn't update this yesterday, I apologize, I was sick. I got home from school then fell asleep for 5 hours, then woke up, and fell back asleep for an additional 6. Anyways, enjoy!

---------------------->

No one's POV :

   Ranboo sat on the couch, peering out of the window as droplets hit the glass, making a soft 'pitter patter' sound.

   It would be a lie to say he didn't enjoy rainy days like this. No, he wasn't one of those people that would lay in the rain and get soaked, rain simply relaxed him.

   Ranboo continued to watch the rain as it fell, one of his arms securely wrapped around a certain male that was snuggled up against his side, fast asleep.

   It was days like these Ranboo enjoyed, he only wished they had happened a little more often before that day.

   Tubbo woke up, rubbing his eyes, he looked out of the window, frowning. His eyes teared up at the memory.

   Tubbo cried, his red and puffy eyes only be coming more red and more puffy. He snuggeled up in the hoodie that he had taken months ago before that dreadful accident.

   He missed the warmth, the laughter, the fun, god he wished it had lasted longer.

   Tubbo curled into a ball, listening to the rain that had once been so calming, and is now only a key to trauma and misery. Only one thought lingered in Tubbo's head as he laid there.

   "Why did you have to go so soon..."

--------------------->

Word Count : 283

A/n : here ya go, more depressing shiz, sorry it's so short. And sorry for there being no spell checks again-

Make sure to eat something and get proper sleep!

Hydrate or die-drate!