<-- 9 : Soulmates #2 -->

Warnings : none

Type : none platonic

Plot : (irl) Tubbo and Ranboo are soulmates after all

A/n : sorry I haven't updated in a little, writers block. Anyways here, enjoy

------------->

No one's POV :

   Tubbo hugged his knees, looking up at the stars as they began to appear in the dark sky. He sighed, standing up, stuffing his hands I  his pockets as he looked over his shoulder at the tree.

   "You promised, and I trust you, but.. Do you even exist here..?" Tubbo had questioned himself, pressing a hand against the willow tree trunk. He knew it was a stupid question, Ranboo had to exist, he just had to.

   "Last time I checked, I existed."

   Tubbo gasped, turning around to face the owner of the voice, and then he saw it. That same soft smile, those same gentle eyes, and it was then he knew that his question really was stupid.

   "Boo..." Tubbo had muttered before jumping on the male, sending them both to the ground.

   "Hey there–" Ranboo couldn't help but laugh.

   Tubbo nuzzled his face in the crook of Ranboo's neck, crying.

   "I'm sorry, please don't give up on me, not yet... I'm trying.. I'm really trying..." Ranboo whispered before it all faded away.

   Tubbo woke up, an all too familiar beeping sound ringing through his ears. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes before sitting up.

   He looked around the room. He spotted Phil in the corner reading a book, Tommy fast asleep next to him, and what he saw last broke his heart more than it already was.

   Ranboo laid still, almost lifeless looking, in a bed. It was very obvious they were in a hospital.

   Tubbo slowly stood up, surprisingly not catching Phil's attention as he made his way over to the male. He kneeled beside the bed, very carefully taking Ranboo's hand in his own, gently squeezing it.

   "I won't give up on you..." He whisoered to himself, pressing his forehead against Ranboo's hand.

"I love you too much"

------------->

Word Count : 336

A/n : sorry it isn't long, I'll try to write longer ones when I get inspired. No spell checks, too tired, my apologies.

Please eat and get a good amount of sleep.

Hydrate or die-drate!