7 - Wish could be with you

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry for being too harsh to you earlier. I'm sorry for burdening you" her voice cracked but she continue.

"You must hate me because I didn't leave you alone as you told me to" Eunsoo pushed him slowly, moving away from his embrace and looked down.

Eunsoo stood up, "Thank you for saving me. Thank you for care for me. I promise to leave you alone from now on, Jay" She smiled at him.

Jay pulled her wrist making her sit back down, "I didn't ask you to leave" Eunsoo looked at him in confused.

"I didn't finish treating your wound yet" he said as he doesn't let go of her hand.

"It's okay--"

"No." He cut her off.

"What's the point of you treating me like this if you will cold to me again tomorrow?"

"I have feelings too, Jay. I have a heart that I need to take care of," Jay remained silent.

"You want me stay out of your life then I will do but seems like you didn't let me go and continue treat me despite on your mood" Eunsoo pulled her hand from his hold.

"Please, Jay. If you want me to stay out of your life then act like so" She walked out from the room without take any glance at him.

◇◇

I stepped out from the room. I immediately run to the other treatment room to meet Heeseung. I was praying to God, wishing I didn't bump into Yoonsuk.

The bruise on my lips were still not fully recovered but what I'm thinking was Heeseung's condition. As soon as I arrived at the treatment room, I saw Heeseung laying on the bed while laughing with his friends with a bandage on his knee.

I knocked on the door, earning attention from everyone.

They looked at me before turning to Heeseung with teasing smile, "Your girl has arrived. We should go now" I didn't mind what they said as I felt emotional because I'm not with Heeseung earlier.

"To leave you both some..romantic space" Heeseung smacked his head making they laughed and left.

I ran to him, "Heeseung-ah"

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" my tear started escaping, making the guy anxious.

"Yah, it just a little bruise" Heeseung got up before chuckling.

"Little? You had a whole bandage on your knee"

"I'm sorry, Heeseung. I was chasing Jay to make him apologise to you instead of walking away" He smiled in awe as he brushed my hair.

His eyes spotted the bruise on my lips, "When did you get the bruise?" He asked me blankly.

"I..I fell on the stairs earlier" I said as I touched my bruise.

"On your way to here?" I nodded.

"Eunsoo, your bruise looks like it already treated. Tell me what happened to you before you came here" Heeseung went closer to me.

"When I was chasing Jay, I fell. I went to the treatment room before came to you" He looked at me in suspicious. This guy will never believe me.

"Come on, Eunsoo. You can tell me the truth"  We looked at each other in eyes to eyes.

I breath out, "Fine, I tell you"

"I knew you're a bad liar" He said.

"I was chasing Jay and we got into an argument. When I'm on my way to you, Yoonsuk came" My voice started cracked when I remember what happened.

"He--He did something to me and slapped me. Jay was there to save me and he brought me to the treatment room for my bruise" Heeseung clinched his fist.

"What did Yoonsuk do to you? Was it hurt? Why didn't you call me?"

I hit him on his shoulder, "You're hurt!" He hissed in pain.

"It's okay. It only a small bruise"

We stayed silent for a while, Heeseung suddenly got something crossed his mind and smirked."We both had a bruise so why don't you lay next to me and cuddle?" He smiled in tease way and lift up his eyebrows.

"Lee Heeseung!" I accidentally hit his knee making he groaned in pain. Everyone in the room were looking at us. "I'm joking! Why do you need to hit my knee" Heeseung pouted while rubbing his leg.

"It was an accident!"

"Are you okay?"

"Does it hurt? I mean, it is hurt"

"I'm sorry, Heeseung-ah" He looked away in sulking way.

"Are you sulking? Seriously? You're 18 now, Heeseung" I said.

"So?"

I rolled my eyes as he responded with it, "I'll buy ramyeon for us after you're fully healed" Heeseung quickly sit up straight. "I think I don't hurt anymore. Let's eat it at our favourite place"

I scoffed, "If it's about ramyeon, even the flash will be insecure with your speed" His laughter made me laugh also.

As my gaze went to the door, I saw Jay was watching us. After he realised I was looking at him, he quickly walk away. I hate him for giving me mix signals. Sometimes he's an angel but sometimes he's a jerk.