"Yes."

Kelly looked at Solana worried and Suga spoke.

"What's up?"

"Umm, we know Coi from being one of our friend's Little's and...I don't want to say too much right now since it's a long conversation." Kelly said looking at Peaches woefully.

"How about tomorrow? You can come over to our house and talk?" Peaches asked.

"Okay, Normani and Ariana will be with my Mom in the morning so I can come over around 9 and we can talk." Kelly said looking relieved.

"Great, I'll make some tea and cookies."

Suga's and mines heads snapped at Peaches and the image of the house burning down made my heart stop for a moment.

"What? I can heat up water and we have two boxes of those Pepperidge Farm cookies." Peaches said defensively.

"I'll have the hot water kettle set up for you in the morning and put it on a timer so it'll be nice and hot, and I'll make muffins tomorrow for breakfast so you ladies can have that." Suga said rubbing Peaches arm.

Solana and Kelly grinned, and Kelly spoke.

"It's okay Bey, I had to teach Solana how to cook too."

We all laughed and started to talk about other things as Mama T came back up and we finished dinner and had dessert. Mama T made the girls hot coca and took it down with some gingerbread cookies.

--

Nika's POV:

The pillow fort was nice with all Christmas decorations in the basement, and I was trying to enjoy it but I felt bad. Solange made me feel bad and the text I got from her made me feel worse. Three letters 'KYS', I felt so sick.

Dinner was so hard to sit through and eating was a lot. I wasn't hungry and was battling my stomach to keep it down. My thigh hurt and it was fault. Sitting in the pillows with 'Mani and Ari who was laid out with her feet crossed in the air I missed my bed and my pacifier I tucked away. Mani saw I wasn't watching the movie and wrapped her blanket around me. She snuggled me and it was nice and took the edge off. Mama Tina came down with hot chocolate and cookies and started the popcorn machine for us. Ari and Mani munched on the popcorn and Mama Tina asked me to help her. I went with her to the bathroom that was in the corner, and she closed the door and made me sit on the chair inside.

"I brought you a change of clothes, you're bleeding."

I gasped and quickly stood getting off the chair. Luckily, I didn't leave a stain. Mama Tina ran the shower for me and pulled out a washcloth and towel for me and the brand-new Dove bodywash she had in the linen cabinet along with some tampons and pads. She stepped out and I got undressed and showered. I felt so bad, I was a few days early this month, so I wasn't prepared for it. I swiped my leg with the hot soapy washcloth and almost jumped feeling the tender flesh of my thigh that I had irritated with my nails as I fought myself not to use Grandpa Matthew's straight razor replacement, I had found hidden in the medicine cabinet.

I did good, I flushed it after telling myself I didn't want to hurt myself anymore. Thankfully Daddy came in when I was washing my hands and it made me leave the bathroom.

I got situated with my feminine products and new clothes, Mama Tina brought in undies, black Champion sweatsuit and socks. She had taken the clothes I was wearing, and I left the bathroom, leaving the door cracked. I started to feel the heaviness of swollen period body and feet and tired. I curled up on the floor and Ari came over and sat next to me. I felt Normani sit behind me and start to rub my lower back.

"Poor Baby has her period. I'm sorry."

I turn and realize that I was only one being 'Little' in this situation right now and felt embarrassed.

"It's okay, we talk normally in our Little space too. We just didn't want to freak you out."

"Yeah, you looked so sad at dinner." Ariana added.

"I'm sorry. I'm just..."

"No need to apologize Nika, sometimes we get sad." Normani hugged me. "That's why we have our Mommies."

"Well can I ask a question?"

"Sure Nika, what is it?" Ari replied in her light voice.

"You and your Mommies wear collars, Why?"

"Well Mama is our Dom, Mommy is her Sub and we are their Subs/Littles. Mama and Mommy love us and want us to be taken care of, so they gave us collars to show people that we're theirs and remind us that we're taken. Mommy's not allowed to touch us sexually unless Mama is there or she gets punished but Mommy likes it so sometimes she'll do it on purpose for the spanking or degradation."

"Do you guys have sex together?" I ask intrigued.

"Not allowed until Mama puts us in the playroom. We snuck around once or twice but Mama....punished us real good for it."

"How so Ari?"

Normani and Ariana looked at each other and shivered and covered their crotches.

"You ever cum so much it hurts? For hours?"

"Oh, say no more 'Mani."

Ari giggled and said it was okay that their Mommies were super sweet and that they were well taken care of. I loved their bond and I really loved their collars and wondered if Daddy would get me one.

We finished the movie and they finished popcorn and hot coca as everyone came down to get us to go home. Mama Tina gave me a chocolate cupcake in a box to take with me and Mommy said that she was ready to curl up with me and go to sleep.

In the truck, I didn't want to vomit so I didn't have her milk. This in turn, worried Mommy but I told her I had my period and she understood and gave me some Midol. By the time we got home, it was working and I felt better but was ready for bed. In my bed, I was curled with Laila the lion while Mama put my heating pad on my lower belly and massaged my back. She said that I must have picked up her flow schedule being that Mommy doesn't get a period because she nurses so much and coupled with her birth control made her not get one.

I quietly mentioned to Mama about me flushing the razor and she hugged me and praised me for being strong and said that it still will take time but that I made a good decision.

She left as Mommy came so she could shower and Mommy asked if I wanted milk or she was going to pump. Honestly I didn't want to get sick so I told her 'No'. She nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room. It was never a loss when she pumped because she would use it in our baths especially Mama's since she had eczema flare ups and it would be soothed by it.

I fell asleep after a while and didn't get up until two am when I needed to go to the bathroom and actually was hungry. Mommy was in bed with bed sleep and topless and had left more medicine on the side table for me. I change out of the sweatsuit for Mimi Tina's and put on pajamas. I took my medicine and nursed it down and was gratefully my milk wasn't overflowing so I wouldn't feel the need to take it all.

I felt a little back to normal enjoying the soft nipples in my mouth and relaxing back to sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments???

--