Families Of The World

Everyone in the room (Click, boom!), held their breath in nervous anticipation for whatever stupid idea Kwazii had in mind to get Shellington to explore his likely inexistent rebellious side. Tweak's ears twitched as the sounds of Kwazii screeching grew further and further away until she leaped to her feet and started to the hatch, muttering.

"He's goin' to the Launch Bay." Not a minute later, two screams, one of fury, and another of pure terror reached the Game Pod. The Captain and Dashi both stood up at once and began to make their way down to the Launch Bay in order to restrain Tweak and save Kwazii's and Shellington's lives. Just another Saturday afternoon. After a murder on the Octopod had been successfully prevented (again) and the Launch Bay had been rid of all toilet paper, whoopee cushions, and stink bombs, it was back into the Game Pod for questions, but whether it was because of the Vegimals singing their version of Wellerman in the corner with a full blown dance routine or the fact that Tweak kept glaring at Kwazii and Shellington with a look of pure, unabashed hatred, no one could really focus on the task at hand (even though none of them technically had hands).

"How about we have a quick break?" Peso suggested sweetly, "We'll all take some time off, and come back with fresh minds." However ornery the Octopod happened to be, they could not deny that they did desperately need that.
————————————————————

"Who's turn is it now?" Tweak asked as Dashi scrolled through the tablet.

"Peso's." Dashi announced after perusing the tablet.

"Again?" Peso questioned meekly, "What is it this time?"

"From @Uniquedoll602, Peso; is your family ALL Spanish or do you have other heritages?"

"No, not that I'm aware of." Peso answered meekly, "And my family isn't Spanish if you don't mind me saying; we're from South America, not Spain. Well, technically I do have some family from other places too."

"Oh, from where?" The Captain asked him with intrigue. Peso thought deeply for a few seconds before speaking, "From the UK, and from Scotland and the US."

"And may I ask who are these relatives of yours?" Dashi asked curiously.

"Oh, I'm not related to them." Peso informed her.

"Then who be this 'family' of yours, matey?" Kwazii inquired.

"It's all of you!" Peso exclaimed happily.

"Aww, that's nice of you!" Dashi beamed and hugged her friend.

"It's true." Peso blushed, hiding himself in her, "All of you are so wonderful; you're like family to me now."

"And you're our family too." Dashi whispered to him as she gave him a gentle kiss on the head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Any other questions?" Tweak groaned as she rubbed her eyes, already bored out of her mind.

"No." Kwazii sighed as his Octo-Watch dinged, "Hang on a second, matey." When the image  of whoever was calling him flickered onto the screen, he immediately leapt up and began shrieking in joy.

"Grandad!" He screamed, "How ye be, me hearty?!"

"I'm doing fine, Kwazii." Calico Jack laughed heartily, "An' I've got some good news for ye!"

"What is it?" Kwazii panted eagerly.

"I've found the treasure of the Whiskery Roger, an' I'd like to open it with the bravest, finest pirate I know of. Would you like to open the treasure with me, lad?"

Kwazii brushed a tear out of his eye, "Aye, grandad. I'd like that a lot."