That One Time

20 hours into his dare, Peso paced his room worriedly. He hadn't heard from the Captain, Tweak, Shellington, or Kwazii in an hour, and he was beginning to worry.

"Peso?" A reassuringly deep voice called through the speaker, and Peso could've fainted with relief on the spot

"Captain!" He cried happily, "Is everything alright?"

"Er, yes!" The Captain attempted to smile as he side-eyed Kwazii and Tweak who were behind him and were currently having a sword fight with medical equipment, "Everything's under control, Peso. You just relax, my sweet boy."

"O-OK." Peso stuttered and shuffled back to his beanbag chair. Even though it was only for a day, he was utterly and truly bored, but on the bright side, he only had 4 hours to go.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours later, Peso was itching to go back to work, but the mini-crew manning the Sick Bay was not as enthusiastic about their medic returning.

"Peso's coming?!" Shellington yelped as he scanned the Sick Bay. Medical equipment was splayed out haphazardly on the floor, and the medical cabinet meant to contain them lay face-down, "Kwazii! Tweak!" The scientist yelled, "Peso's coming back!"

"WHAT?!" The duo currently wrestling on the ground, brandishing reflex hammers screamed in alarm and rushed to Shellington's aid in rearranging the room to look somewhat presentable. Or, Shellington and Tweak did while Kwazii sat in the corner so as not to break anything else.

"Good to be back!" Peso beamed sweetly, "The lab's in great condition, you all did wonderful!" Shellington blushed from the praise, even with the knowledge that most of it was not true in the slightest. He and his two-person wrecking crew felt a shiver of dread go up their spines as Peso made his merry way over to the cabinet, any second now... Peso shrieked as a hailstorm of medical equipment rained down on him and he deftly dodged out of the way. The medic looked towards his friends for some sort of explanation, "What-?"

"It's a long story, matey." Kwazii winced.

"We'll tell you later." Tweak sighed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire crew roared with laughter as Tweak and Shellington recounted their tales of the crab and urchin they strangely kept meeting up with being stuck to a coral polyp and tying Kwazii to the wall in a desperate attempt to keep him from causing any more damages. As Tweak began another story on Shellington getting all tied up in bandages, the tablet in the corner gave a 'ding!', announcing to the crew that they had a new inquiry from a fan.

"Who's it for this time?" Kwazii shrieked with excitement, having clearly learned nothing from the past few times.

"It's for Shellington, actually." Tweak exclaimed in disbelief.

"What does it say?" Shellington asked eagerly.

"From DolphinGirl123456, "What is the most rebellious thing you've ever done?"

"Rebellious?" The scientist was at a loss for words. He'd always been an obedient child, never making a fuss and never causing too many problems, "I would have to say the time when I was a wee lad and my father told me not to pet a crab but then I pet it anyways and it pinched me?" Shellington offered lamely.

"Matey, that's the most disappointing thing to ever come out of your mouth." Kwazii declared as Shellington opened his mouth to argue.

"But-!"

"Ah, ah, ah." Kwazii cut him off, with a devilish look that would strike fear into the hearts of all, "I think it's time ye has a real adventure for once, me hearty, what say ye?"

"Well-" Shellington began hesitantly as Kwazii interrupted him once more, "Brilliant, matey, it's off to sea we go!" And dragged the very confused but very afraid Shellington out of the Game Pod.

"Should we... stop them?" Dashi asked hesitantly.

"Nah, I've been lookin' for a reason to beat up Kwazii for eatin' all my carrot cake this morning." Tweak leaned back in her chair, awaiting the moment Kwazii returned with 2 wrecked Gups and she had the right to whoop his tail. Everyone else in the room stayed silent. This would either end well (unlikely) or it wouldn't.