Surprises For All

"YEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWW!" Everyone winced and ducked for cover as Kwazii shrieked and went running toward the box containing all the candy.

"Oh f-, He's already hyper, why are we still givin' him sugar?" Tweak grumbled.

"I mean, can we keep him away from sugar?" Dashi rubbed her temples like she had a headache. Everyone knew the answer, and it wasn't pretty.

"The question is, can he get any more hyper than this?" Shellington gestured to Kwazii, who was currently bouncing all around the Game Pod, screaming with a smudge of chocolate on his mouth. 

"Yes, and we should probably evacuate the Octopod." Squirt added, wondering how an adult could be so... overbearing.

"Maybe not the whole Octopod," Professor Inkling said thoughtfully, even INKLING was getting in on it, "Maybe just the Game Pod for now."

"Good idea, everyone out." Tweak chuckled as everyone began to move out of the Game Pod a little faster than they usually would have.

"So... what now?" Pinto asked.

Jane shrugged, "We wait?"

"Eh, fair enough, Saumensch." Pinto decided that was a good enough answer for him, and so everyone waited as the sounds of Kwazii yowling and bouncing off the walls slowly died down.

"Should we check on him?" Peso asked anxiously, "he could be hurt."

"Nah," Tweak snarked, "He probably had a huge sugar crash."

"Let's just check on him to make sure he's OK." The Captain decided and everyone followed him into the Game Pod. It turns out Tweak was right. In the center of the Game Pod was an orange cat face down on a beanbag chair, snoring loudly and mumbling in his sleep. The Captain smiled at the sight, picked his boy up, and began walking toward the exit.

"Cap-" Tweak began as the Captain went "shh" as quietly as he could, so not to wake his "son". They waited for the Captain to return, and when he did, all of his other "children" immediately ran up to him, Pinto and the Vegimals clamoring for another question.

"Alright, alright, calm down." He urged his babies as gently as he could and pulled them into his lap, "First, Vegimals, would you like to bring out the special surprise I've asked you to make?" All the little sprouts chattered happily and ran off to retrieve the surprise, whatever it was.

No one could believe their eyes when the baby Vegimals pulled out a box that seemed far too big for 12 little babies to carry on their own. 

"What's-"

"I felt that @The_RaidyAva deserved something to make up for...that." The Captain chose his words carefully, "So," The Captain gestured to the Vegimals who opened the box to reveal the biggest stash of kelp cakes anyone could imagine. No one spoke for the first few seconds.

"Wow, Captain, this is really generous of you." Peso smiled, "and they really deserve it for being so generous on the candy." Pinto nodded while eating a chocolate bar.

"Even KWAZII couldn't eat it all."

"Well, I only hope they enjoy it." The Captain answered and was about to close the box of goodies until Tunip exclaimed.

"Waita!" and pulled out a crayon drawing of all the Vegimals holding hands with a stick-figure person and the caption "fank u" scribbled on.

"Aww, how sweet of you!" Dashi beamed as she put the card into the box, "Let's send this to them, shall we?"

"I'll contact thethirdweasleytwin about using the new Fan-Mailing system to get it to them, should only take a little bit." The Captain beamed as he pulled out his tablet.

"So what do we do now?" Squirt asked as Pinto gave an evil little smile.

"Questions." Was the only thing that came out of the little penguin's beak and everyone was left to wonder, who would be tortured this time?