The Worst Thing Ever Done

"Time for another!"
Dashi settled onto a beanbag chair with Tweak on one side, the Captain on the other, and both her little sisters peering over her shoulders.

"From @XxUser_AngelxX, I dare Tweak to kiss Kwazii." It was difficult to tell who was more disgusted by the question Kwazii or Tweak.

"Dashi what the actual-?"

"It was the first one I saw and I clicked without reading it first, I'm sorry." Dashi blushed a brilliant pink as everyone else looked from Tweak to Kwazii in a mix of fear and anticipation.

"They never said it had to be a kiss on the lips. You could just kiss him on the cheek or the forehead." Jane offered hesitantly. Tweak's face, which had previously been frozen in an expression of shock and horror, melted into a huge grin.

"Baby girl, you're a genius!" She exclaimed and hugged Jane as tightly as she could without hurting her little friend.

"But you still have to kiss him." Pinto reminded as Tweak's expression soured.

"Ugh, don't remind me." She grumped and shuddered in disgust at the thought of kissing any part of Kwazii.

"Why don't you want to kiss him on the cheek or the forehead?" Squirt asked innocently as the two younger kids facepalmed. The innocent, naive little octopus continued, "I mean, it's better than the lips."

"The thing, Shellington Jr, is that he stinks, and he don't smell any better when you have to kiss his forehead or his cheek." Tweak teased lightly as Kwazii yowled at her and the Vegimals waddled up to Kwazii sweetly and buried their little faces into his fur.

"He noa smewwa." Tunip chirped confusedly as Tweak began to explain.

"You see, sprout, I was kiddin' I didn't really mean Kwazii smelled bad. I just wanted to tease him a little."

"Tweak, that's enough," Dashi scolded playfully, "Just kiss him already." Tweak made a face.

"Do I have to?"

"The faster you do it, the quicker you'll get it over with." Dashi tried to comfort Tweak as best as she can, "You kiss the kids on the cheek and forehead every morning."

"That's cos the kids are cute and don't annoy me half to death." Tweak said very, very slowly in the tone that one would use when talking to a very small child, but she sighed and softly put her lips to Kwazii's forehead. Both of them withdrew themselves from the kiss almost immediately, their faces frozen in an expression of pure shock, but they soon came to her senses.

"BLECK!" Tweak grimaced and sprinted to the bathroom at light speed to wash her moth in the sink.

"YECH!" Kwazii cringed, and began running in circles around the room, screaming, "SHE KISSED ME!! EEEEWWWW!"

Everyone else stayed stock still, in disbelief of what they were witnessing.

"Er. We are awake, aren't we, Captain?" Shellington asked awkwardly in the midst of Kwazii running around the room still screaming out the fact that he kissed Tweak while the sound of Tweak retching in the bathroom was very much audible.

"Maybe another question would help things." Professor Inkling suggested, and so Dashi pulled out the tablet again.

"From @Uniquedoll602, for Peso: What is your favorite classic Disney movie?" She read.

"I like a lot of the modern movies like Coco and Encanto, but I have to say my favorite classic Disney movie of all time is Dumbo." 

"Why?" The Captain asked curiously, wrapping an arm around his sweet little boy.

"Because of the mama." Peso answered shyly, his face burning with embarrassment, "The mama in the movie loved her son so much, and she reminded me a lot of my mama. My mama even sang me and Pinto the song."

"The one where Dumbo and the mouse got-" Kwazii had come out of his panic-induced mania, and had come sit by the Captain, who immediately slapped his paw over the pirate cat's mouth.

"There are children present." The Captain very patiently told Kwazii, and Peso shook his head sweetly.

"No, I can sing it to you if you want."

"Go on, matey!" Kwazii moved to sit by Peso, and Peso very quietly began to sing in a soft, angelic voice.

"Baby mine, don't you cry. Baby mine, dry your eyes."

That was beautiful, lil matey!" Kwazii smiled and hugged Peso softly.

"I-is it embarrassing?" Peso stuttered, looking up and everyone with big wide eyes.

"No, Peso, why would you think that?" Dashi asked, bewildered. Peso just shrugged,

"I think I'm too old for these movies." The Captain smiled tenderly at Peso, and began to stroke his soft, feathery head.

"No, you're never to old for what you love." He murmured tenderly, "Just promise me something."

"What?" Peso asked curiously.

"Promise me you'll be my little Peso forever."

"I promise, Pa- sir." He corrected himself hastily as he fell into the Captain's warm embrace.

"I love you." The Captain whispered, and then turned to the rest of his crew, including a slightly greener than usual Tweak "And I love all of you too!" He had to shout to make himself heard. There were giggles and eyerolls, but no one could deny it. They loved the Captain and each other more than life.