And No One Else Knows

"Yeah, yeah I get it." Tweak scooped Koshi up in her arms as the little girl giggled and plopped back down on the sofa, "I don't sleep, so what?"

"It's not healthy to stay up all night." Peso answered worriedly, "You need at least 8 hours of sleep a night."

"Alright, no sleep=bad, got it." Tweak put up both paws in surrender.

"So from now on-" Dashi began.

"Oh, continue on with your dare, we don't got all day." Tweak shooed Dashi off teasingly, "So who's the second person?"

"Ryla." Jane answered frankly after peering over Dashi's shoulder at her phone.

Tweak chuckled and went to stand by her apprentice, "I'm not surprised. What did it say?" Dashi paled.

"Wait." Koshi squinted at the screen and gasped, "Dashi!"

"No." Jane shook her head, grinning ear to ear, "She didn't."

"What? What does it say?" Squirt asked confusedly, wondering what got his friends so worked up.

"She literally spent the whole chat roasting Koshi and me and telling all of our embarrassing baby stories." Jane told him. Dashi hid her face in her hands, overcome with embarrassment.

"What?!" Pinto screeched and ran to the phone, "Show me, Saumensch, please!"

"No way." Koshi hid the phone from him,

"You'll never let us hear the end of it, arschloch." Jane chimed in. Pinto looked down and sighed in disappointment with a sad face, and the girls immediately had no chance.

"Fine, we'll show it to you." Jane grumbled and handed him the phone. Pinto looked on it for a while before he bust out laughing.

"What does it say?" Squirt asked, trying to get a glance at the phone Pinto was holding, and once he saw, his face paled, and he began to giggle.

"Hey Koshi, did you actually try to eat a book when you were one?" Koshi turned bright red and looked down at her feet.

"It's not funny." Koshi mumbled, her face glowing with embarrassment as a wave of chuckles rolled around the room.

"Yeah, it's not funny." Jane piped up, "It's hilarious." Koshi gave her little sister a nasty look.

"I think there's one for you as well, dear sister." Koshi gritted her teeth.

""No, there isn't." Squirt perused the tablet, "There are a billion."

"Which is the worst?" Koshi asked. Pinto and Squirt quietly scrolled through the chat before coming to one.

Pinto gasped, "Saumensch, you didn't!"

"What?" Jane asked without any clue what Pinto was talking about.

"When you were two, Dashi said she and your mother took you to a store and then when you were in line behind a big guy, you asked him if he was pregnant." Koshi, like everyone else, couldn't stop herself from laughing at that one.

"Jane, you're terrible." She finally got out, barely able to breathe from how hard she had been laughing.

"Maybe that's enough for now." Dashi chimed in.

"But that was only two; there's one more person, Dash." Tweak protested.

"We can come back to that person later." Dashi said in a voice of forced calm. Right now, she just wanted to get as far away from her chat conversations as she could, "How about we try another?"

Tweak shrugged, "Sounds good to me. Wanna read it, Dashi?"

"Alright" Dashi said, and she began to read.

"From @Uniquedoll602, Tweak; since you were homeschooled, what was the worst memory of going to public school for the first time? Or what was the biggest shock or worst culture shock?"

"Oh dang." Tweak inhaled deeply, " The worst memory has to be the mean girls at that school. They made me out to be this weird girl from the swamp. The biggest shock was how big that darned school was. You should've seen that place. And the biggest culture shock was English class." She leaned down to the kids.

"Y'all know what verbs and nouns are?" All of them nodded, "Well I didn't. Not until I was in my first year of high school that is. My Pa wasn't the best at English, so I ended up being completely clueless. Made me look like more of a stupid swamp girl to all the kids there."

"You're not a stupid swamp girl, Tweaky." Dashi said plainly and wrapped her arms around Tweak, "It doesn't matter where you come from. I think the swamp's cool, and you're so smart and wonderful and kind. We all love you." Tweak smiled and tears of pure joy stung in her eyes.

"Thanks, Dash. I love you too." and she hugged her best friend that she wished she had with her in high school. She was just wonderful