Embarrassment? Not Quite

"Have you got any more?" Kwazii asked, leaning forward in his seat. He and Tweak turned expectant eyes on Dashi, who only rolled her eyes and pretended to shoo them both away.

"You remember what happened last time I randomly read something off. It's your turn now." And with that, she thrust the tablet into Tweak's paws.

"Alrighty! From @XxUser_AngelxX, I dare Kwazii, Peso, Captain, and Shellington to start singing anything."

"Anything?" Peso asked. Tweak looked back at the tablet.

"Looks like it; did you have anything in mind?"

"Yes," Peso turned to Inkling, "and I bet you're really going to like this one, Professor."

"Is that so?" Inkling asked, "Well, i'm intrigued to hear it." The Captain, Peso, Kwazii, and Shellington all lined up at the front of the Game Pod, and Peso began.

"When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be." After a little bit of coaxing, Shellington soon began to sing his part, and very nicely too. 

"And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be." All 4 of them began to sing in a beautiful four part harmony, 

"Let it be, let it be, let it be-e-e, let it be, whisper words of wisdom, let it be." Once they had finished their song, everyone gave them a round of applause, even if the Beatles wasn't everyone's favorite, but no one had clapped as enthusiastically as Inkling. 

"My dear boy!" He gave Peso a warm tight hug, "What on Earth possessed you to sing that song?"

"You said it was one of your favorites." Peso replied.

"But why one of my favorites?" It still wasn't adding up for the professor.

"Because you do so much for everybody in this room, and you love us all so much and provide so generously for us, you deserve to be appreciated a little more." Inkling couldn't believe his ears.

"And you put up with the kids for hours at a time!" Dashi added, laughing as all the kids began  arguing with her in protest.

"Oh yes, thank you, Dashi. You take care of all the kids for us, you truly are a lifesaver, professor." Peso beamed at Inkling. The smile on Inkling's face and the love in his heart at the moment couldn't be wiped away if he tried, and for once in his life, he could barely speak.

"Thank you. All of you."

"No problem, matey! We love ya!" Kwazii crashed against the professor, and wrapped him tightly in his arms.

"I love you too, all of you." The professor responded, reaching out all 7 of his free tentacles to make room for everyone else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooh, this one sounds interesting!" Everyone had been lazing in the Game Pod for the past hour or so, and Kwazii had been in possession of the tablet, scrolling through it, "Mateys, you all up for another dare?"

"I don't see why not." The Captain pushed himself off of the beanbag chair he was sitting in as Kwazii began to read.

"From @XxUser_AngelxX, I dare everyone to pick someone and play Seven Minutes in Heaven with them. EVERYONE has to do it."

"What's Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Peso asked innocently.

"Oh, it's a game where you make two people go into a closet together, and they can do whatever their heart desires in there." Tweak responded.

"In that case, Pinto and Jane have to go in there." Squirt said mischievously and giggled.

"What, no!" Jane exclaimed.

"Absolutely not!" Pinto agreed.

"Oh come on, you two can't disappoint, can ya, lil mateys?" Kwazii ruffled both his little friends' heads."

"Someone please give a dare that tortures him." Pinto pouted with his teeth gritted as he and Jane walked into the closet. 

"I'll set a timer for 7 minutes and tell you when it rings." Dashi reassured as she closed the door on them, but stayed right there in case something went horribly wrong, which it did about five seconds later.

"You know, we're all alone in here." She could hear Pinto, "How about a ki-"

"In your dreams, Pendejo." Jane teased.

"Can't blame a guy for trying." Dashi smiled to herself. Those two. For a few minutes, all they could hear was thumping about and clapping, and the occasional word or two, but it was pretty peaceful, despite all beliefs until...

"You know." They could hear Pinto loud and clear, "Since Squirt did this to us, maybe we should get him back?"

"Absolutely." Jane responded, "Can we dip his toothbrush in the toilet?" Squirt shuddered in disgust.

"Nah, that's too tame, Saumensch." Pinto could barely keep himself from laughing, and neither could Jane, "How about..." No one outside the closet could hear those two any longer, much to Squirt's horror. In his eyes, he was screwed. Little did any of them know, there wasn't going to be any prank. The conversation was all a big prank by itself.