Chapter 32

Chapter 32

To be honest, I don't know how I am going to react to his request. Or maybe, that wasn't a request, because all he knew is we are together, we are loving and caring together.

And it's already making me sick. To pretend that everything was alright, but in fact, it wasn't alright with me. And it will never be alright.

If I could turn back time, I would return Kuya Alas's contract and I would just run away from everyone. If I could leave my career so that they will stop bugging me, I would gladly do it.

But I couldn't turn back everything. I could never go back and change everything. Because the day that I signed that contract, that's the day my life got ruined again.

I regret it so much that I didn't think earlier that I could just go to the states and run away from everything.

And I still choose him.

I hate it that I still choose to be in the cage with him, when in fact, I have a lot of choices. And that was to run away and to reject their contract.

But I didn't do it.

Why?

Is it because I pity Silas and his situation right? 

Is it because… I never moved on?

I hate myself.

They were right, I was the one to be blamed here since I was the one who put myself in this situation.

But to be honest, I just got pressured and torned that's why I signed that contract. And… I pity Silas's situation. And maybe, the reason why I did this is because I want him to recover as soon as possible. And once he recovers, I am going to listen to his side. I am going to listen to everything, despite all of the betrayal he did to me.

Alam kong walang kapatawaran ang ginawa niya sa akin. Some people will call me stupid for still choosing to be with him, but they need to understand that I am doing this not for him, but for myself and for the people around him.

Once he recovers, I will leave him, I will let him be with the woman he truly loves.

"Beach date tomorrow? I can't go since I have a lot of schedules." I lied, it's my free time tomorrow but I don't want to go with him to that place.

That beach… has a lot of memories to me, and I'm scared that I might get nostalgia, especially when I'm with him.

"I understand, maybe some other time na lang?" 

Umiling ako. "Wala akong free time," 

He nodded. "Ah, I'll just wait until you have your free time. Is that okay with you?" 

"Fine," malamig kong sagot sa kanya.

Matagal niya akong tinitigan sandali bago ako pinagbuksan sa shotgun seat. Ayoko nga sanang umupo roon pero umupo na lang ako dahil ayoko namang magtaka siya.

While he was driving, I was just looking at the building outside when he suddenly played a song from his stereo.

That song… we used to play that song always when we were still together.

I swallowed hard when the memories suddenly appeared in my mind. All of our happy memories, our smiles together, our every date together.

But suddenly, those happy memories got bombarded by the betrayals. Dahilan para agad na mawala ang emosyon ko at napalitan iyon ng pagka simangot.

"Ocean, wrap me up in all your-... I want you in my arms… Oh, let me hold you… I'll never let you go again like I did… Oh, I used to say…"

Natigilan ako nang marinig siyang kinakanta iyon. He changed the name from the lyrics and he changed it into my name.