Chapter 31

Chapter 31

I thought seeing him again would answer all of my questions from the start and all of whys, but I was kinda disappointed because I still hope. Still hope that I will get the answer from him despite what he did to me.

Staring him in a situation like this doesn't make me feel pity on him. He had amnesia and all he could remember is the past 5 years and above from his life. He couldn't even remember that we thought that we were both siblings.

He couldn't remember the trauma that he gave to me.

He couldn't remember the pain and suffering that he gave to me.

He couldn't remember the nightmare that had happened before, because all he could remember was our happy memories, his happy memories from his past.

I cannot say that life was so unfair, but why? Why did this happen to him? Why am I right here, left with no choice but to stay with him because that's what all they say? Why am I always left with no choice? Why are they always hunting me?

I am no longer part of his life, but why do I need to be part of his life again when what we had before already ended?

Why does it always have to be me? Why am I always left alone? Why can't I have a choice by myself?

Why does Silas need to forget what he did to me? Why am I the only one who's been caged from the past?

Yes, I am still in a cage. I may heal my wounds, but the trauma was still here… in my heart. All the terrible things he did to me was still haunting my heart.

And now, he's back.

The man who ruined my life is now back, without remembering anything except for the happy memories.

All I could say is… life was so unfair. Even before.

And I am left here, without a choice but to fool him that we were still together, that nothing has happened between our relationship. That what happened 5 years ago was just nothing. I need to pretend. I need to act that we're still together. And I am doing this not for Silas, but for the people around him. I am doing this so they will now stop bugging me, so that I will have a peaceful life again— without him.

I will deceive him, just like how he deceived me. I will let him be blinded by the lies. And if he recovers again, I will leave just like a bubble.

I looked at the mirror to look at myself. I am here at Silas's living room in his condo. I am trying to look for any pictures of him with Tiana but I saw nothing. Maybe because Kuya Alas already hid it before we even get home.

"We're going to sleep together," Silas said out of nowhere.

At halos manigas ang buong buto ko nang marinig iyon mula sa kanya. I looked at him, very shocked. He then looked at me with his brows furrowed as if it's not the reaction he was expecting from me.

"Why? Aren't we used to sleeping together?" he asked.

Ilang beses akong kumurap.

"I won't sleep here, I have my shoot." sabi ko.

Pero ang totoo, may shoot nga ako pero wala akong balak na matulog sa set namin. Ang totoo n'yan, babalik ako sa bahay at doon ako matutulog.

There's no way that I will sleep in his room with him.

He nodded. "Ah I see, ihahatid na kita sa shoot mo."

I bit my lower lip. "Huwag na. I can do it myself."

"But I don't want to see you get tired. Let me drive for you, okay?" ngumiti pa siya kaya agad na tumaas ang balahibo ko.

Disgusting.